got banned without reason !?

Status
Not open for further replies.

console

Reaction score
I were banned from one server at 12:30 today.

I was glitching on the map Ambush. I think m4dang3l kicked and banned me (I'm not sure).
But why were I banned? Casper (for example) and many others (WM-members too) are always glitching.

A few seconds before the ban I asked for the reason why they were arguing about my "glitch-kill" (they said: "dont do that again!") but I did not even get an answer to that - just got banned directly after that...... without explanation. It was the first time today I was glitching..... and did not even get a warning that it wasn't allowed.....

My ingame-name is "console". I should be well-known.

Thanks for your answer to my request!

(it's the server without the map "Bog" in rotation, 78.159.105.12:1024)

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hi, i dont even play COD but 1st think you should tell us is your IP. Hope the person who ban you will answer in this post.

console

Reaction score
my IP: 80.138.52.5

It is arguing me that I did not even get a warning or explanation! I were really sure that I did NOT break any server rules.

console

Reaction score
Okay - problem solved!

It was only a tempban.
And I got it for killing with gun in a knife-round. I didn't read there was a knife-round though it was just a mistake.

Thread may be closed.
:D

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
As he said he got a 30 minutes temp ban for not respecting a knife round between angel and some1 else.

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
btw , even i don t know there is a knife round :D

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
glitch is allowed you can do it... sry for this we have some noobs admins like m4d4ng3l and horny...

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
casper your english comprehension is worse then mine. it was not about glitch, and not knife rounds also , just angie asked another dude to knife and a third person came and ruined it. clearr casperrrrr gayzors?

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Heyho... I was on the server that moment - Knife round was declared by Madangel and all remaining players. Console then SHOT her after Madangel had already knifed 2 other players. Console could easily have recognized by that time that shooting wasn't appropriate... Well, whatever, it was a tempban for 300 minutes, it's not like console is banned forever, and imho the timeban was ok in this situation.

What I want to say: I don't think that Madangel and Horny 'abused' their Admin rights, it was absolutely ok from my point of view... :D

Stop whining, console! :D

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yeaa m4d4ang3l ask for knifes but console didt say YES so console have every right to kill her with bullet...its marijana fault :D

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
u remember in war the gay asked for Knife then i said YES and then i killed him with my golden AK :D aand the i said to him that sry u had no chance with knife so i killed you

FiliX78

Reaction score
ahahah virus owned.. btw angel always get angry when someone shoot in kniferound :D

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
she has never played witih me coz i don t obey knife rulezzzz

reason ? read above ------> you have no hance knifing against me

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
nahhhhh , nowadays i rock at cod4 , madangel sucks and sometimes i have much score than beanie , even i don t play for pointss buhahahaahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)