Got banned perm, accused for wallhack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutalkuk

Reaction score
Hi

My nick is Brutalkuk and was playing on your server this night 22:36. i got accused for WH. i told people that i used sound and had a good round on the map citystreets/ district.
Suddenly i got banned for no reason if you ask me. I have never been banned of PB or something else, i have played first person shooter for several years( 11 years i think)
I play with dblo guys on your server and its a nice level off skill. My question are why did i got banned perm?

Edit: This was on your 20 slots hardcore S&D server btw:)

Thanks for replying.

Brutal.

Brutalkuk

Reaction score
give us ur guid so ifits a mistake we can unban u
Guid=4e209d59
Its ok with the 8 last or do you need the hole guid. if you need the hole guid i prefer to send it by pm:) why did i get banned if I may ask.
Thanks for the help.

manonfire

Reaction score
thanks for the message and a admin will get to you soon... :)
PS: +1 for been polite

take care
mike

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
i think its ok! sry but i dunno y u were banned!
wasnt on server at that moment ;)

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I checked manual pb bans and auto pb bans, your ip or guid are in neither. Also according to my logs the guid you gave us isn't yours? 8dff295f this is yours

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
okay found your ban.. I'll wait if an admin posts and explains why you were banned, if not I'll unban you later today. :)

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
it's morning :D but if he prefers, he can also contact me over xfire (whoever banned).

Brutalkuk

Reaction score
I checked manual pb bans and auto pb bans, your ip or guid are in neither. Also according to my logs the guid you gave us isn't yours? 8dff295f this is yours
Hi again.
I was entering cod4, writing /pb_myguid in the console and 4e209d59 was the 8 last didgits who came up. i can check again if you guys want to? cant see the numbers 8dff295f is comming up in my guid.

Thanks for replying.

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Not needed. I found your guid in logs anyway :D I've unbanned you, I've seen you play before and never thought you have wh. You should be able to join srv normally now.

Brutalkuk

Reaction score
Not needed. I found your guid in logs anyway :D I've unbanned you, I've seen you play before and never thought you have wh. You should be able to join srv normally now.
Thank you! see you on the server tonight, cold bear and whisky ready for the evening. And my wife are away for the hole weekend;)
Cheers!

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hello. nice to hear that your ban was removed . and when your wife is away ,do not waste your time with game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)