Got banned (FrenchYyYyYyYy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardcore

Reaction score
Hello,

I got banned yesterday night after some good rounds on the Hardcore sd server with the nickname FrenchYyYyYy

I played 3 hours straight on your server when suddenly I got banned with the following message "Nice wh shitter".

Unfortunately, I dont see how I could prove you that I dont hack, and you also have no proofs about it :/

I used to play a lot on the Ci5 server and got banned for the same reason, with no proofs against me but everyone saw me as a cheater and I cant do anything about it, so I know this situation and again, I dont hack and I cant prove it.

Oh and I dont know if you'd care, but I'd rather tell you this before you see it by yourself : I have hacked once on cod1 in like 2009 on a punkbuster server and got banned by PB. (I was like 13 and hadnt a clue on how shit is working) I've never hacked again since this.

I really hope you guys could do something for me, this server is probably the last one with cool players and good skill. I'm a chilled player and I dont seek the conflict.

Cheers,

Hardcore aka FrenchYyYyYyYy

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
First of all you was hide very well your wh, and for us it was difficult to ban someone from the first min. Sometimes you have it turn on and off and that gave much more time to catch you. The result of your ban is from 3 diffrend members who spec you all the time.....Try to other server now to play with hacks. No doubts about you hack. For some more kills you lost one good server to have fun pitty for you.

Hardcore

Reaction score
Man, why dont you just do some pbss or something instead of judging by spectating me? It is very hard to judge correctly someone on Hardcore mod, especially on sd, since there is the UAV for exemple, and I know how to use my brain... Then it's all about timing and luck. Sometimes you have it sometimes not. I'm not a pro gamer 24/7, that's just it. For exemple, I remember the last round before I got banned, Memento was around statue, last surivor on attack. Time was running out and I had UAV. I knew he was statue because he shot my last mate. So he had 2 options after, passing through the street to get me on scope house, but it implies he knew where I was and he probably hadnt the time. So his last option was to plant A and that's why I've just waited for him to get through the entrance. I failed him and banned screen.
Just tell me what do you want me to do? You can TeamView me, anything, ask me to stream my game or anything. You think I'm hacking but I'm totally not, and that's the hardest part for me to prove my innocence. You think I hide my wh, but I dont hide anything because I have none...

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
3 members make a mistake and you are the clever gue who use sound uav etc..and we are the stupids who ban you?You are hacker and your excuses are cheap for example to teamview your pc(if i was on your situation ill ask the same after i have clear all evidence from my PC). As you said you hade use hack at cod1 , ci5 ban you for same reason(maybe they are mistake,i dont know) but for me and the other 2 members who spec you for enough maps and rounds you are cheater.
And after we ban you, the most players said «come on ! now you see he was hacking » log files excist and can anyone check it. For me ban stay.

Hardcore

Reaction score
In an other hand, if you are mistaken, what reaction should I have/do?
I didnt come here insulting everyone or call you "stupid" ...
Listen, I'm really motivated to prove my innocence, I would do anything for it, I can spend some times on your teamspeak and forum just to prove that I can be involved in this community because I like it. My options are very low now, that's why I ask you to do a favor to me and find me a way to prove my innocence.

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
Well, basically you can get a black pb-screenshot in every fps game there is (depending on your harddrive and stuff). I wasnt neither on the server nor did i spec you but let me tell you this: the most enjoyable possibility for every hacker is to turn the hack on or off. Only the few dumbest play their hacks so that you can judge immediately.
Teamviewer is no choice, since you dont need to play with the hack then and we can not hack your pc to search your pc, nor can ensure that you never had one.
You could do me a favour and send me your guid so that we can check your pbscreens. But that wouldnt change much at the moment either:p I trust our admins completely and you can be sure that there arent people who ban with no reason (since someone took my Admin rights from me ;) ). And if 3 WM-Members spec'ed you and 3 WM-Members are sure you hacked, there isnt much you can do to prove your innocence.

Thats it, 7 or 8 lines of bs. Have a nice day

Hardcore

Reaction score
I understand completely, I know they spec'ed me, 3 of them, and that they didnt banned me for no absolute reason. This was a decision and they took their time for it. Therefore, I think it's my right to appeal my ban, whether or not it will get cancelled. But as I said, what do you expect me to do if you are wrong? I'm trying to find solutions and I'm open to everything...
Because yes, I'm in this situation where everyone is against me, a situation where I cant prove my innocence at all, even if I absolutely want. Because I DONT HACK.

It's really frustrating and I think you can understand. Unfortunately, the only way for me to get rid of it is to get your trust of me, that's why I'm telling you I can do some stuff for the community or anything. But apparently, I am not really welcome here...

Here is my GUID if it could be usefull for anything... d2d11bc4

Have a good night, I'll check this forum daily and see what I can do.

Idrizi

Retired Member
Reaction score
I remember this guy from HC, he seemed bit dodgy, but never found reason to ban him. Back then didnt look like hack. Dunno what happened today, our admins are very tolerante, 3 members are hardly to be wrong.

Punisher

Reaction score
Its was UFO, Red and Myself that specced him, Joe even asked us to spec him as he looked dodgey. some of his shots were just too perfect to know by the looks of things UFO took his time and asked us all to spec him which we did over and over must of been at lease 2 maps taking turns. Frenchy I understand that you may not be happy with the decision but to overturn the ban is not my decision and to be honest I think you turned it off and on, this is by no means in anyway whatsoever any kind of slur on your character or name calling. I would say that yes you are polite and you do speak nice in the server but to me cheating is cheating and that's what it look liked and I have seen many over the years ranging from games like Delta Force 2, Black Hawk Down, Battlefield BC, CS to name a few. I agree and stand by UFO's decision.

Again apologies if this is not what you want to hear Frenchy as I repeat what I said before you are an affable fellow.

jOe!

Retired Member
Reaction score
i made pbss but i don't remember the exact time. i know your tb.hardcore alias. did you play on FoD, Who's or WP server before?

Hardcore

Reaction score
Punisher said:
Its was UFO, Red and Myself that specced him, Joe even asked us to spec him as he looked dodgey. some of his shots were just too perfect to know by the looks of things UFO took his time and asked us all to spec him which we did over and over must of been at lease 2 maps taking turns. Frenchy I understand that you may not be happy with the decision but to overturn the ban is not my decision and to be honest I think you turned it off and on, this is by no means in anyway whatsoever any kind of slur on your character or name calling. I would say that yes you are polite and you do speak nice in the server but to me cheating is cheating and that's what it look liked and I have seen many over the years ranging from games like Delta Force 2, Black Hawk Down, Battlefield BC, CS to name a few. I agree and stand by UFO's decision.

Again apologies if this is not what you want to hear Frenchy as I repeat what I said before you are an affable fellow.

I'll take your first line as a compliment lol.

Maybe you would like to see me playing with you on teamspeak? For me it sounds like a good idea, and I'm kind of looking for a team where I could play for fun...

Big thanks anyway for the nice response.

jOe! said:
i made pbss but i don't remember the exact time. i know your tb.hardcore alias. did you play on FoD, Who's or WP server before?
Well I usually play on Khaos tdm server or AR51 crossfire, and your server but that's pretty much all. I'm sorry I dont remember those servers :p But your name is also familiar

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
there aint many things u could do right now bro. u seems like a nice fellah and ur french, so i ll give u an advice from a country-mate if they won't unban you...

get another key, and record all ur games in WM so if somebody ban you u can give us the demo and we can watch them in slow-motion in order to sort out the truth.

a russian key is only worth 5e+-, so it aint a big deal. make sure not to buy a pb banned key tho, cause it won't work to our servers.

i don't get how involving to our community would help, nor coming to TS while gaming. both those things are ment to make you a WM member, but in ur position its not what should be done imo.

good luck with your appeal, i shall add that i trust our members, especially when 3 of them specced you. but mistake is still possible. so wether u hacked or not, u should understand our position. Admin job is not a glory job, we get hated for it.

peace

edit : i just watched his cod jumper vid, he seems to have a nice movments, probably also a nice skill. u 3 who banned him should really be 100% sure to ban him. I mean how many of our admins would have banned alex, lemonade, Ceeee, etc if they wouldn't be members.

Make sure not to ban good players without a clear proof. the WM members i listed before can sometimes do unreal shots, it doesn't means its hacking.

i trust you but u should be honnest on how sure u are on this ban.

i mean this guy is studying psychology, listenning to hiphop, smoking weed and is french. make sure not to ban a homie ;)

repeace :p

Reactions: Mr.Red

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
So... Boys what do you say; UFO, Red and Joe?

I'd recommend unban this time. Only one screenshot was taken and it's clean. He was polite and behaved correctly while doing the appeal.

You might be wrong or right, but I think future observation is still necessary.

Reactions: Ryu

Mr.Red

Reaction score
Sorry for late answer,
I didnt get to spec him as much as I liked, I usually got the killcams because i was on the opposite team.
And sure there were some iffy and dodgy shots but i was never 100% sure that I felt like he was hacking.
I Dont want to go behind UFO and GodsOwn, I totally respect their opinion and back them up 100% but.....

When I read his plead of not being a hacker and our server is fun and he would like to stay, I saw myself....
For I have many times in the past written these same words. Even the last clan I was in banned me before I joined and got unbanned :)
So I know the frustration of being banned for WH when you are not using any hacks.
Even the fact that he came here, made an account, posted on the forums for unban shows that he´s a decent guy and was probably not hacking because no hacker who knows it in his heart that he was hacking would come here and tell us he wasnt hacking imo.

So maybe give the poor frenchy a second chance ?

Reactions: Ryu

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
Ceeee said:
So... Boys what do you say; UFO, Red and Joe?

I'd recommend unban this time. Only one screenshot was taken and it's clean. He was polite and behaved correctly while doing the appeal.

You might be wrong or right, but I think future observation is still necessary.
free to do what ever you want.

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Unbanned, you may wanna use a name on the server we recognize you on.

Keep an eye on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)