For all my muslim friends :)

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score

burek for sound!

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
It does dg, its bread with meat inside and some kind of melted cheese! Immagine to eat it in a winter cold day, the warmness of this meal hugs ur body and U dnt feel cold anymore :)

Reactions: VotFoomsmooks

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
lol at this thread SabbatH :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
It does dg, its bread with meat inside and some kind of melted cheese! Immagine to eat it in a winter cold day, the warmness of this meal hugs ur body and U dnt feel cold anymore :)

you are real gay, and NO this dont looks good ! warmass :p

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
fuckkk off guys. i m starving.

hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
This topic made me hungry let me eat something :)

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
A sex therapist is travelling through the Middle East getting data on goat-sex.
First he visits Mahmud, an Iraqi goat herder on the outskirts of Baghdad. "Tell me" he says, "What method do you use for goat sex?" Mahmud replies, "Well I trap her head in a fig bush then attack from behind".
Next, the therapist goes to Egypt and visits Amar who works on the banks of the Nile, and asks him the same question. "Well" says Amar, I push her into the mud and when her back legs are stuck strong I grab her from behind and give it to her real good."
Finally he Visits Abdul in the Gaza strip and again asks the same question. Abdul answers, ""I stick her left front leg over my right shoulder and her right front leg over my left shoulder and as she stands on her back legs facing me ..."
"Hold on" interrupts the researcher, "this is unusual". "Unusual?" asks Abdul, "In what way?"
"Well," says the researcher, "all the other Arabs take the goat from behind, none of them face the sheep"
"What"! exclaims Abdul, "No kissing?"

Reactions: pilleman182

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)