Food (another gay thread)

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I just don't like meat - thats all :D ! And as I wrote above -> I'm semi-vegetarian...not full one. My choice :D

woop_woop

Retired Member
Reaction score
Xavii said:
get eaten by a human ... or by another animal :D

True. We all are animals, just because the humand kind is far superior then the one's we know as ''animals'' means we get to catch them and eat them. In some situations the humand kind gets eaten by the one's we know as ''animals'', example: Alligator,shark,bear,tigers ect, eating a human been in a deserted place or a jungle or in the sea just because the animal is stronger in this position then the human kind (if the human kind doesn't have the needed tool to kill the animal, but sometimes the human can out smart the animal and avoid getting eaten up, and/or the tables can turn arround and the animal ends up being the one getting eaten by the human.

Can't make it simpeler then this :D

@Sabbath, im talking in general nothing towards you m8, im just trying to explain why i don't get the vegetarian people :D

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
nahhh KF we are not FAT, all americans are FAT for eating fast food.

come on guys , if u taste a turkish kebap 1 more time, u ll be addict of it ( ofc u should eat kebap in a good restarunt )

FiliX78

Reaction score
i've got some food from turkey, my uncle went there last week and gave back some.. veeery good xDD

woop_woop

Retired Member
Reaction score
Broodje donner (Bread with donner) or lahmacun with donner :D or we have something called ''Kapsalon'' here in holland wich is affcours made by the turks :D your food is so sweeeeeeeeeet you sweet to virus? i wanna taste you :D im not gay.

FiliX78

Reaction score
u wanna taste virus?!

1. u GAY
2. go away from my boyfriend :D

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
HahahahahhahahahahahahahHAHAHA, of course all turks are sweet as our foods,

@filix; don t be jealous, we can make 3some

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
ROFL have you tasted indian sweets the own all
best is
and donner is very unhealthy in 1 portion there is only 4500 calories more than the recommened for a man for 1 day

Undecided

Reaction score
suck my dick!!! these days evrything is overcaloried! i mean everything! and these indian sweet you show are more unhealty:p

Turkish also a big sweeties culture they have all sorts of sweeties that are sold at sweeties stores thats everywhere in turkey

baklava is the most known turkish sweetie

see sweetie ass shop

and döner lahmacun isnt realy all turkish food,its the turkish fast food and food but.. .. they have so many foods you will lose the names ,my mother makes many sorts of turkish foods , my parents origin is province Kayseri and there the Famous food is pastirma, here see a picture

its dryed red meat Optional with or without Fat.. i prefer with fat and i personally like it very much and its expensive delicacy its abit salty also :D because it give taste and it keep the bacterias DEAD :D) how thiner you cut the pastirma how better it tastes :D

woop_woop

Retired Member
Reaction score
yeas! i know pastirmia! its fucking expensive 100gram for like 100 EURO (notreally that much though :D)

@FILIX: You dont' wanna even consider a 3some? no? :D virus allreayd agreed its up to you now! :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)