Food (another gay thread)

Undecided

Reaction score
what food you like?

a restaurant with turkish specialties Divan Turkish Kitchen & Bar

whats your favourite foods and tastes? tell us with a picture!

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
SabbatH said:
For half a year now, I don't eat meat so

so ... u are a noob. why dont u eat meat ?? animals suffer ?? wth animals hunt each other thats how nature works, we are just animals. oh let me guess ... u do eat fish right ??? fish dont suffer only meat animals ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
My wife's and my favourite dish is...

Risotto Milanese (Ye Filix, it's italian...)

Takes 2 hours to cook it and the saffron is fucking expensive but... it's worth it ;)

BTW: Did you know that vegetables taste best when you replace them with a steak just before eating?

Undecided

Reaction score
well i dont know about your wifes favourite but my favourite is definitly

white rice with red meat, its best when the rise is served with boiled chicken water so it tasted musch better,

or just white rice with chicken white rice

trust me its so good.. add abit of salt and hmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Xavii said:
so ... u are a noob. why dont u eat meat ?? animals suffer ?? wth animals hunt each other thats how nature works, we are just animals. oh let me guess ... u do eat fish right ??? fish dont suffer only meat animals ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

My religion forbids me eating meat ;). I'm a semi-vegeterian, so still I eat fish but with that hunting and nature m8...well ppl are above nature ! We have brains to think NOOOOOOB and no need to eat meat...I'm still alive and trust me I'm feeling great ! :p

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
SabbatH said:
My religion forbids me eating meat ;). I'm a semi-vegeterian, so still I eat fish but with that hunting and nature m8...well ppl are above nature ! We have brains to think NOOOOOOB and no need to eat meat...I'm still alive and trust me I'm feeling great ! :p

1. Stupid religion
2. why fish yes and meat not ??

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Undecided said:
aah come on darthy are you moms boy that never go out and eat fast food ;)

yea i eat fast food sometimes if no time or my Gf dont make dinner, but i just dont like it :p

woop_woop

Retired Member
Reaction score
So what did we learn about vegetarian people? If you are a groundwalking-animal that has a life like humans but only is less smarter then you won't get eaten by the vegetarian people. But if you are a swimming-animal in the end you will end up getting eaten up by a vegatarino human.

What did we learn about non-vegetarin people? If your an animal, your fucked. And you will end up getting eaten by a human.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
get eaten by a human ... or by another animal :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)