enuf for ban???

Status
Not open for further replies.

noSkillzz

Retired Member
Reaction score
hey guys
found again a annoying player on promod pub server.

saw him doing same shit 3 times on 3 different days, 1st and 2nd time i didnt think its purpose but seems hes playing like that: he is running few meters on round begin, throwinig a nade to some usual nade location and stops then in a place tht he stands and can kill sbdy when he runs across, standing/killing ppl until the timer is ca at 15 or 20 sec and starts running around in hope to kill some people...
its really annoying because its just gay style, not objective and doesnt support the team he is on at all.. pls watch the vids and tell me wheter its a reason to ban him or not because kicking doesnt help as he comes again and again.
He is not responding ingame and keeps doing it so i would be glad if he d get banned.

Here the videos:
the 1st Volodno noob 1 - Xfire Video

the 2nd Volodno noob 2 - Xfire Video

DeViiz

Reaction score
uhm.... *cough*
Sorry but this must be a terrible mistake...
but... i .... didnt understand wtf is wrong,,,,

Kakashi

Reaction score
... if he doesnt follow the target playing in a gay way and he doesnt care of kicks (and of warnings)...just BAAAAAAN! XD

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
ban for do nothing? loool i understand what filix says then if he got bomb and he is afk is sux, but i think kick is enough, but i dont know COD so for me all COD ppl can be banned :eek:

noSkillzz

Retired Member
Reaction score
^^ no DG, im neither sure if this is a ban worth. for me its just annoying and im asking here if this could be enuf for ban...

Kakashi

Reaction score
lol man its boring if in a team there is people that never plays the target making ya lose...and if they never listne its useless to kick everytime they connect.

in cod we have enough people on server that we can ban the people that doesnt respect rules (not as in swat=Cod powah)!

DeViiz

Reaction score
OMG no need for that post just lock it....
Waste of Time...

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
lolololol if i saw this, i would warn him, he wouldnt listen coz 90% of noobs dont read chat, i will kick him.. he will come back asking WTF?! then i would say next time you DONT play you get ban.. he wont read again, coz 90% of noobs dont read chat. Then when he does it again i would ban him for life.. we don't need players on our cod server that DO NOT PLAY. i want more people to go play, it's always shitty camping.. why do you buy a game, to just... not play at all? weird ppl on this world, and it is up to us and help them get a better life :eek: so we should ban them and get them to noob servers :eek: that way they will be surrounded by all kind of noobs who dont play, or play it the gay way :) thats how i look at it tho

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
pff only filix can be alled a duck :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)