Eid mubarak

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
Eid al-Adha (Arabic: عيد الأضحى‎ ‘Īd al-’Aḍḥá, IPA: [ʕiːd al ʔadˁˈħaː], "feast of sacrifice") or "Festival of Sacrifice" or "Greater Eid" is an important religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide to commemorate the willingness of Abraham (Ibrahim) to sacrifice his son Ishmael (Isma'il) as an act of obedience to God, before God intervened to provide him with a sheep— to sacrifice instead.

You know whats best in this nabish tale ? That the guy would kill his son without any hidrance on the side of morality and existing law. Moreover god who wants to see a blood is not a good god. If i had to worship any god i would goddess of ancient Greek. Those Gods at least were sincere: if u are good u will be awared, if u are bad u will be punished. Not as muslim, christian etc god - all round good and benevolent + bonus of hipocrisy - he will punish u anyway, however he still loves you XD

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
this was not when ramadan ended ? why this again ?

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
it mean merry christmas
you better restart server KF :p war server is still offline

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
let him free to celebrate this holy day! even for the jews is a festivity!

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
even for bible bashers there is a holiday :p
hehehe :D at my university if u are jew u cant have exams on jewish festivity n i found out that theres plenty of those holyday all around the year!
mean jews ;) y hadnt killed em all hitler??? (ofc im joking!)

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
i celebrated it with my girlfriend in her car! :p
twice :D ok enough details :D

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i celebrated it with my girlfriend in her car! :p
twice :D ok enough details :D

man, noone give a fuck of your lies! ;)

palinka palinka ....... if i remember i was drinking it in Hajduszoboszlo each day. Some kind of Vodka made from Plum :D goood :)

the one u get in shop is 40% as vodka, but the home made pálinka(wich is the REAL pálinka) is 50+! the best snifter! :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)