Discuss ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trololol

Reaction score
Hi i have been banned by missy 5-10 minutes ago for wh....any proof?

A person, FUCK YEAH, suggest i was hacking...that's all?

Magneset

Reaction score
What is your GUID? and what nicknames are you using on the server?

Missy

Reaction score
not for 10 mins honey , WAS A PERRRRRRRRM BAAAAAAN!

Trololol

Reaction score
i wrote i had been banned 10 min before my post i know is a perm ban...that's why i m writing here...i asked u proof..then?

Magneset

Reaction score
The admins in here dosnt permaban for fun. Either you were very obvious or there mighth ave been another reason. can you post your GUID so we can check it?

Trololol

Reaction score
the admin ,missy, is having fun on another post instead giving me any proof. Any pbss? only suspect? i have suspect everyday on every server so what to do? ban all

Magneset

Reaction score
She is replying to another person because the ban is gonna stay as long as you cant provide your GUID.... besides the admins spec you and if they find you suspisious you get perma banned.... so let me say it again GIVE ME YOUR GUID..... since you refuse to give me your GUID there wouldnt be a reason to unban you

Magneset

Reaction score
Well based on the fact that you refuse to give me your GUID the ban stays.... you can leave the forum your done here find another server to play on in the future

Trololol

Reaction score
as u prefer...my guid can't proof if i was cheating when i had been banned...but of course u don't have any kind of proof...in any case missy should have the guid

Magneset

Reaction score
I want to check your GUID to see if it has been banned recently on any of the anti cheating systems and if it has your ban will stay either way and as i said.... the admins/members in WM spec you and if they find you suspisious you will get a perma ban... thats how things work here (and no we dont ban because of a single or 2 wallbangs) we take our time deciding if we should ban you or not... so stop bitching it wont do you any good.... but its always nice to have a conversation on the forum once in a while so tell me more about how unfair it is to get banned for hacking?

RooT

Retired Member
Reaction score
No givin GUID is just a proof that u are a cheater, otherwise u havent problem to do it-.

Trololol

Reaction score
no sense guys...not giving any proof means u can't demonstrate nothing and u ban because bad mood, mental disease or what else...than u ask me guid to motivate it... WM follow ur way i ll follow mine. Missy, the one who's involved don't answer me. Maybe he is guilty not me because i don't post my guid. BB

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
he was cheating
he was obvious
he was not hiding it
he has been speced

he has been banned
end of the story ^^

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Ye wtf! I'm tired of saying this: our server our rules! Fuck the rest

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
A: i was banned :angry:

B: really!? :eek: give me ur guid that i can check.

A: No :unsure:

B Ok, im cool without it. B)

Reactions: pilleman182
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)