DayZ Mod

Valkyrie

Reaction score
Didn't see this posted yet in the forums, so i thought i'd see if anyone is interested.

What is DayZ? It's an Arma 2 zombie survival simulator mod.

It is currently in Alpha, and has not been out for long, but it's growing fast and is being updated & improved regularly. It's being developed by the dev's of Arma 2.

http://www.dayzmod.com/

Requirements:

ArmA II: CO
DayZ Mod Files (Available on the downloads page)
Balls

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hey Valkyrie!

If you're gonna continue posting in our forum, may I suggest that you Introduce yourself, so all the gays & ladies here could have even somekind of picture about who you even are :) Just a suggest (+ we have a topic/thread where you can make the introduction)

I'm not gonna say anything about this post subject just yet cause I made this post too with my phone :D

Edit: Tell me about dat music on the second video :lol:

Seems interesting, but I'm too lazy to download it etc.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Yea thats a great game im looking to go buying arma2 first i heard great praise about this mod :D

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
I just bought CO but operation arrowhead doesnt work for me? can anyone help please :)
Btw: I put mod files in before running for the first time if that means anything, thanyou!

Random

Reaction score
i heard about this mod and played it at a friend of mines pc, pretty cool :D u guys should give it a try.

Valkyrie

Reaction score
I just bought CO but operation arrowhead doesnt work for me? can anyone help please :)
Btw: I put mod files in before running for the first time if that means anything, thanyou!

Check the threads in this link on how to install it mate.
http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=11995

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Some of us that, but menc please tell us why U stopped playing?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)