CzechGirl banned for reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CzechGirl

Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Karoline and im playing for really long time on SaD HC WM server. Today i got for a few moments ago permanent ban with reason "u know why". I never used any glitch hack or somethin like that. Im just sometimes nervous or acting like girl - reason im girl.

Can any admin explain why i got ban? And i will be pleased to see some proof for that ban - if i dont get unban for some reason.

With best regards and hope that u made just mistake, CzechGirl

Magneset

Reaction score
Hey would you mind posting your GUID so we can check it? and also do you know which admin it was? if you can name any WM members on the server at the time

eventually the admin who banned you will explain the reason since its a common thing we do here

CzechGirl

Reaction score
Hey would you mind posting your GUID so we can check it? and also do you know which admin it was? if you can name any WM members on the server at the time

eventually the admin who banned you will explain the reason since its a common thing we do here
Hello,
from WM was online, bibok, sui, horny, ryu and another members i dont remember. My guid is: e53b2199
I really dont understand reason: "u know why"

Thank you for reply

edit: Im just dissapointed, because i like your server, and no one said nothing and just permanent ban.

Magneset

Reaction score
Alright then it was most likely Ryu who banned you just keep checking up in here he might answer later tonight or tomorrow

Magneset

Reaction score
well i guess he had his reason if it was him im not sure if horny is admin or not did you do anything that might have got you banned? like spawncamping or using last stand

CzechGirl

Reaction score
well i guess he had his reason if it was him im not sure if horny is admin or not did you do anything that might have got you banned? like spawncamping or using last stand or p90? since its a locked weapon
On that server, is p90 allowed, but i dont use. We were on defense side and i just 2 round in a row was sniping for runners on overgrown. I didnt wrote close to banning time nothing bad. I just wrote 1 time to someone die omg, and lucker. Nothing abusing to admins or WM members.

Magneset

Reaction score
ok i guess we got to wait until the admin shows up i have seen you play a few times and i really doubt it got anything to do with hacking but you never know lol

CzechGirl

Reaction score
ok i guess we got to wait until the admin shows up i have seen you play a few times and i really doubt it got anything to do with hacking but you never know lol
Thanks im against any kind of hacks, i was cod intel admin so im used on giving bans instead of getting ban :D
Its little frustrating when i want to play and i cant, cause i got banned for no reason and i know that im clean in all ways.

Magneset

Reaction score
yeah i know the feeling i have been admin for every clan i have been in apart from this one xD maybe the admin missclicked when he was going to ban lol and your guid is clean so at least you are speaking the truth compared to other people who come in here and ask about their bans

CzechGirl

Reaction score
yeah i know the feeling i have been admin for every clan i have been in apart from this one xD maybe the admin missclicked when he was going to ban lol and your guid is clean so at least you are speaking the truth compared to other people who come in here and ask about their bans
It could be missclick, beacuse they were watching on another player for potential hack i guess. Its easy when rcon client started with 1, and pb client with 0 to misslick ban

Magneset

Reaction score
they use another tool than Rcon which is easier and less "noticable" on the server i dont know how it works though

CzechGirl

Reaction score
they use another tool than Rcon which is easier and less "noticable" on the server i dont know how it works though
Hm so i had some roccat or what. Really? And now what, admin told me that he was watching me and i thinks i have aimot, what? me and aimbot. So admin just waked up ind said to himself, hmm who will get ban from me today? Its rly great.

Magneset

Reaction score
Did an admin talk to you? or what are you talking about lol?

CzechGirl

Reaction score
alright and that admin is ryu?
yes, wrote tome that he was 1 hout watching me and i have aimbot, rly weird moves with mouse. So i have to learn to play FPs games without moves with mouse. Rly no comment :(

Magneset

Reaction score
ok can i have your xfire? its getting annoying writing a post each time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)