CzechGirl banned again

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
It could be made from a proxy anyway im sure U know what im talking abt, I dnt think its a second account since he has been posting here few days ago and since there's a player with the same nick on our HC server ;)
This afternoon ill watch the demo, thou I dnt remember I was shooting in the smoke but I could be wrong

Magneset

Reaction score
I slowed the footage down and she knew Jetty was there because you could see shots were fired from that direction and then the obvious approach would be to go left and shoot him. Besides she didnt see the guy walking up the stairs and if she had a hack on she would have known.

She is clean on that demo

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
well the ban is caused to a certain gameplay that u can get an illustration in the demo (jetson kill)...there are a few people always dodgy, never more, he's part of it...noone will have a better demo of it...tho i m sure of what i m saying...when i watched the cam i always seen strange turning back, choosing a strange way, etc...well its always the solution where there is a dude.

but tbh if someone else would have posted this demo i d say this isn't enough to ban. let's make a deal. Unban her, feel her gameplay for a few month, and when another admin bans her, come lick my ballz

Magneset

Reaction score
If she perfectly knew where jetson was then why didnt she hit him? She was spraying and she saw the light of the bullets coming from the general direction. She didnt know that someone was walking up the stairs and he was even visible half way. Check it yourself and you will agree.

Attacking her sex is honestly a bit weak. Male or Female, its irrelevant. None of them should have special rights and should be judged equally. But saying that she uses a bot mic to fake a girl voice thats just stupid.

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
jesus warlord i was pointing out making a diff between girls and guys is irrelevant, and faking a girl voice is also irrelevant...pointing it out has nothing to do with attacking sex...that's just not giving a particular status to girls but well not everyone state on a player the same when he considers its a girl.

read better before posting dude i already posted enough post on this topic to answer on things i didn't do....especially when i did the exact invert thing.

well no need to argue anymore on that from you lordy since u told us your mind, let someone else express himself or better...let C lock this topic.

i will not bother him/her anymore, i ll give it up to other admins

CzechGirl

Reaction score
I think there can be little interest on me from Ryu, but nevermind.
I never said that im skiller or something like that, but WoW i was playing for 2 years in 10th guild on the world, WoT after 5 months of playing im in the top 3000 players from 40mil. Its sin to be good in some game? How many posts were made, how many bad words were said, and in the end of this, im clean. Its rly funny.

Again sorry for my bad english.

and Ryu, its nice that u posted some parts of our conversation across xfire, the parts which fit into your puzzle about CzechGirl developer and hacker.

*edit*
Rofl now i see it, voice faker. So i faking also my boobs, my pussy, if we met in real world u will say who paid that girl for playing CzechGirl.
Omg Ryu im for u just one huge faker, u hate me and i dont know why, cause i played everytime clean. I think u r little broken person, u r searching everywhere only fake. So u can tell me anything, u will be everytime for me just poor guy.

Magneset

Reaction score
Czech let the other admins give their opinion. No reason to get upset now it wont help.

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
"I think there can be little interest on me from Ryu, but nevermind." -> mmh?

"How many posts were made, how many bad words were said, and in the end of this, im clean. Its rly funny". -> mmh first ur not clean, and i know it...the demo proved nothing, but i knew it when i posted it, it doesn't mean at all that ur clean, and i know ur not...no need to argue on that, we are not kids anymore. Time will say

"u hate me and i dont know why, cause i played everytime clean" -> i hate noone, and i trust nearly noone. In the internet liking people and trusting them is 2 different things, hope u noticed.

"I think u r little broken person, u r searching everywhere only fake" -> well that's a view of the admin's job...well i can't please everyone, i m ok do sacrifice the opinion u and few others have bout me to express my thoughts

"So u can tell me anything, u will be everytime for me just poor guy". -> well nothing else to add then :)

Reactions: damn

CzechGirl

Reaction score
"mmh first ur not clean, and i know it...the demo proved nothing, but i knew it when i posted it, it doesn't mean at all that ur clean, and i know ur not...no need to argue on that, we are not kids anymore. Time will say"

Hmm yesterday, on the demo r weird situations, today demo doesnt proof it, hmm ok. What do u expect from me? YES RYU IM CHEATER!!!! U R RIGHT!!! So now can be your penis little bigger again!

Im starting to be rly angry, u dont have any proof, but u can attack my person and calling me cheater? U can call me faker that im not girl so im cheating my gender? Ok give me ban for that, u r pretty nice idiot.

*edit*
Ok guys u can lock this topic, im done with that, im rly bored, im starting to be only angry. Thank you for support, but i wont play anymore on WM server. Nobody will attack my person with no proofs. Ryu i hope that someday u realize that u made mistake and i dont mean this situation, but now ur for me just poor idiot.

Good Bye everyone and Good Luck in game or RL

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
attacking and arguing about it is my job, insulting isn't yours. I hope u felt peaceful after calling me an idiot/small penis ors. On my part it was quite fun, not original tho.

CzechGirl

Reaction score
Hmm u think that u know everyone, u are the best, and u are smarter than anybody. I tell u somethin boy, its called arrogant.

U saw demo, yesterday it was proof, today - ou mistake, she killed jetson clean, cause he was firing etc etc. So where is your proof? Nowhere, but u can still arguing on me that u KNOW I HAVE SOMETHING, because im Ryu and i know it!!!

Wake up.

Btw congratulations, u have your ban, u did it! Im rly bored with all of this. I want just play, not te defend myself against total idiot and arrogant person.

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
jesus, does someone has a "off" button for this annoying dude? i m peaceful to a certain lvl...too much insults warm my blood so do something before i charme her head with my fucking deagle.

btw few hints for you : stop crying and insulting like a 13 yo pussy cause u will be unbanned / yeah i can still arguing, cause i m a free man and u won't tell me what to do / u are being more arrogant that i ever was so cut the crap and behave ...crying and insulting is not a responsible person answer.

edit : it wasn't a hint, if u keep insulting me u ll be definitly banned

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
You are unbanned.

If you feel like playing on WM server sometime, I hope you've forgot this argue etc.

For your own good, or else you'll be ending up being perm banned again. PM me if you have something to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)