CzechGirl banned again

Status
Not open for further replies.

CzechGirl

Reaction score
Hello WM,
today i was banned from admin Ryu for uav hack or something like that.

My situation now:
What i can do when admin who gave me ban thinks that im just cheater. From my side i feel anger, cause im clean player and now i have to again defend myself against "u must have something, i know that u r using something".

So Ryu told me that he has my demo. If any other admin can see the demo i will be pleased. Problem is when u r clean player and there is somebody who wants to see something or u r just cheater for him, u will see something everytime.

What i can do more, im using game, mouse, keyboard, monitor, chair what im sitting on and NO hacks. But im banned for hacking, i should invite Ryu into my home and let him look over my shoulder how i play?

I know when admin should have feelings like he/she must cheat or i feel that he has somethin, that ban is risk, but for better server gameplay its worth it.

I just dont want to be called cheater or hacker, i was clean, im clean and i will be clean, im little tired of protecting myself from attacks on my person when someone thinks that im cheating.

So in the end, if im for u just cheater, i cant do nothing to change it, cause u can find on every demo somethin weird. I think there is many players and admins who know me and know that im clean.

So thx all for reading, bye

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
he has a demo, he will post it here and if the demo shows enough evidence u will stay banned, otherwise ull be unbanned for lack of evidence.
i was present atm of the ban and tbh u were dodgy if ryu recorded ya and then banned i guess he is 100% sure.
lets waitfor his reply

CzechGirl

Reaction score
Ok i will wait. But for me its really funny when is someone sure with something which never happened. I dont promise anything, im just clear. So if u find something, i will congratulate you that u find something what never existed.

Last time i was unbanned and Ryu was 100% sure that i have something. It was roccat i think, now its uav hack. So if i will be unbanned, what will be next?

I like WM server, im playing there when i need relax or push anger out of me, but now im little dissapointed.

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
CzechGirl said:
i should invite Ryu into my home and let him look over my shoulder how i play?
He would love that, trust me.

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ok, so.

Before explaining everything i want you all to give up on "she's a woman she can't be hackin". We are never sure she is a woman, and never will be so don't let ur virgin penis disturb ur common sense (jk ;)). + to the matter that a woman ain't able to hack, if ever she's a real she, i d take czech girl words, quoted in our convo :

chimere29: im software developer :D and this is truth :)
|WM|Ryu? ♫ ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ: see
|WM|Ryu? ♫ ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ: i got a clue bout computing
|WM|Ryu? ♫ ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ: you*
chimere29: yes i have, but only one thing what im doing into games are mods or addons, for WoW or WoT, im hard working and hate ppl which dont need to work hard and they have everything, the same thing in games, i hate cheater cause they dont need to improve their skill, they just cheat

I used to watch alot Czechgirl, as i banned her a first time and since them always been sure she was hacking. Dodgy much, she didn't played for like...3 month, 4? don't remember, but when she came back, she was again playing weird, and had 14-0. So i thought i d watch her...i did without recording a few days back and i was fucking sure she had a clue. I was also sure she didn't know exactly where the enemies were. so let's be clear on this : we are not talking about an aimbot, nor a wallhack.

i think its more a uav or some shit...she kept looking smoke and aimed @ people through it, and it was suspicious because she NEVER got backup. i mean she always turned back and killed the dead silence man backing her up. this rang a bell, so today when i saw her in the server i began to record.

i don't really care at this particular ban, i just want to point out what can be a uav or a red dot or whatever if its not clearly a wallhack...thing is.....u will never get sure if it's a cheat or not. i think many casual players may use it too and that's why they ain't bothered.

now look when she kills jetson : the smoke appears, and she spot him at the right side back B...most of the shitters would just go on top stairs, go back or camp behind the car, because they would be protected and they are fearing much. But my homie Jetson is a rusher, so he decides to get down to B....Czech make sure movments to the left, like she perfectly knows he moved down to the left side catwalk, she follow his place with her aim....she doesn't even have a doubt. The moment where the smoke appears, she exactly points the left side like its obv that he was moving....is it a guess? is it just luck? u judge.

btw for a soft developper, PB is a kid tool to bypass, so don't scan the guid as a proof of innocence. Just watch the demo

i know a few people that are always dodgy, and guess right in all the situations....i think that developp a cod4player with a wh and another with a uav would help to spot these new cheaters...who are for now playing in WM in peace

EDIT : czech girl came to TS just right now, and i m 99.9% sure she's a he using a morph vox soft...berty can say he heard it also...or she has a robot mic tbh.

if i m right and she's a he, fraking a girl helped well with WM, and the admins obv closed eyes. She attempted to make me wonder how sad she were, etc

chimere29: so i smoked now 2 ciggs in a row, u wrote it right, good admin made a risk for server. Im ok with that, so now i will just wait for password into WM sites which i forgot :) Ill write in forum how i see this situation. I just rly wanted to play 20min and make my bad day better, u just made what u had to, but my bad day continue, bye

i m not saying it will help banning, i m just pointing out the usual crying convo someone can have to be unbanned :)

"Ok i will wait. But for me its really funny when is someone sure with something which never happened. I dont promise anything, im just clear. So if u find something, i will congratulate you that u find something what never existed."

why being in a defensive position...if u were really clean u would be able to explain everything and u would be sure noone find anything suspicious in ur gameplay.

cya

CzechGirl

Reaction score
Ok for this frag, i was aiming into smoke cause he was firing from it (i saw him how he moved into smoke) and i was trying to random shoot him or spot his fire, otherwise from start of the round i was sure that i want to go this way so i continue into my way, smoke was on so i was covering side of view where wasnt smoke, i saw jetson, i fired. Nothing weird i think.

*edit* Soft developer for websites isnt developer for games, i made addons for WoT and WoW cause its mod opened and XML based. Otherwise PB cant tell u if im cheater on not, but u can see history of my guid and it was always clean.

But for me its funny, she is developer so she should know how to bypass PB and cheat :D WHOAH am i rly so good?

CzechGirl

Reaction score
So on the demo r rly weird situations i have to say. But is there any codex how clean gameplay should looks like? i guess not. Many factors, skill, knowing map, many years of playing, luck, shit happens.

Just from my side, ban when something looks weird sint good reason for me, especially when i know that im clean.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
upload it on xfire or youtube cause i dont know to open it ;)

CzechGirl

Reaction score
"
why being in a defensive position...if u were really clean u would be able to explain everything and u would be sure noone find anything suspicious in ur gameplay.

"
if everyone will call u cheater, sorry i dont know if everyone, but if u will try to defend yourself before someone who is "sure" that u r cheater, everything what u will write is pointless. U can ask on any situation on the demo, i will answer. Just how i wrote there r many factors, why she decided to move right not to move left, etc, etc.

Im completely sure in myself, so u can ask on everything, i will explain.

But in the end i dont know what u will expect from me, telling u YES! u r right im cheater - so from cheater i will became into liar. I think u made your choice, u choose the way that im cheater.

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
CzechGirl said:
"

"
if everyone will call u cheater, sorry i dont know if everyone, but if u will try to defend yourself before someone who is "sure" that u r cheater, everything what u will write is pointless. U can ask on any situation on the demo, i will answer. Just how i wrote there r many factors, why she decided to move right not to move left, etc, etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7jhb8_UPfw

Reactions: JetsonRay

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
On my opinion there wasn't enough proof on that demo.

GuesswHo

Reaction score
no offence but thats all you got to ban him? hes clean... lol at least on that demo he is

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
well i know what i m talking bout and krazy knew when he banned kib also...time will tell who was right*

edit : u can unban C if u feel like it

re-edit : who is guess who?

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
guess who is a guy that plays on our hc server, i think he kept same nick also on forum, but who knows :) i doubt he is checzgirl 2nd acc :)

CzechGirl

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
no offense to somebody, but i guess u can check log for ip access, i dont have any other acc on the forum or something else. Thank you Ceeee for your opinion.
I dont want to make any stuffy atmosphere, cause i respect all admins here, included Ryu. Its your server guys, if u make your final decision, it will be final decision.

If i fail or make something bad, it will be under my account, under my guid. I dont feel shame for that, if i do mistake its my mistake. I just dont like to hear that im cheater when it isnt truth.

Just for info i dont have any sister or brother here :)

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
JetsonRay said:
guess who is a guy that plays on our hc server, i think he kept same nick also on forum, but who knows :) i doubt he is checzgirl 2nd acc :)
Then he is white knight riding to her rescue on his brilliant stallion :D :p

Reactions: Ryu and alex<3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)