CS:GO Video + Scorethread

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
2 through the smoke headshots with a pistol on inferno. both these kills happened during the same game on 2 different rounds. fortunately the other team didnt make a big deal otherwise I might have to go on a VACation :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzd1AQ7AHio&feature=youtu.be

Reactions: Linux

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Dat X-Files music :D Fits perfectly.

By the way I'm so happy you are doing those smoke kills like I do! I'm so proud!

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
haha thanks man i spend ages trying to figure out the best music for each video lol

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
nice video Hunter, really not sure about the dynamic crosshair :)

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Same here, though I use less spreading xhair. It is just a bit larger when I move so I can know when my aim is precise. Works great for me, strafing is way easier!

SkandalisT

Reaction score
I remember, that I spent some time choosing crosshair. And, suddenly, I stopped on "dot" crosshair. :D Because, dynamic one just too big and disreact me, while the static one just not cool.

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
I think the problem with dynamic crosshair(i refer to the big spread, the small spread one is ok) is that it's harder to aim accurately when it's expanding. The smaller dynamic crosshair is ok I think(i see many pros using it) but I never seen a pro use large dynamic.

RuGiZuGi

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I'm currently using a dot only, works great for me. I often had problems with a classic cross hair blocking the sight. Specially on distance it blocks everything. For example if you try to retake on dust from long,or cover short from bmb place

Reactions: El Pistolero

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
4K clutch with 2hp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QQGWxk0Wa4&feature=youtu.be

Reactions: Linux

Bane

Admin
Reaction score
SkandalisT said:
A lot of luck, must say. :D
You haven't seen luck yet :D I will try to post video in few days so you can see 1vs3 clutch with jumping awp noscope headshot through wall :D

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Real game here

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)