CS:GO Video + Scorethread

Linux

Management
Reaction score
10 sec for ace... Not everyone are playing as you do, Pisto...

Linux

Management
Reaction score
As a compliment ofc!!! I want sucky sucky...

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
i played cs go first on my laptop then i got my desktop now I'm on laptop again now i don't feel like playing cause i know how much better i play with my desktop and without lags that freedom

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Well GOTV (or whatever is that watching your previous matches system called) made it kinda weird, smokes weren't that thick, this really looks like cheating xD Especially second one :D I would report this guy as well.

So that's my contribution to WM (and to show Pisto he isn't only one who can pwn), now we need someone to make all of these great videos in this thread together into our clan video!

Reactions: RuGiZuGi

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Only videos from cs:go, I have, is about how to trick and kill your enemy by doing random stupidest things, he could never expect. :D

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
Linux said:
(and to show Pisto he isn't only one who can pwn), now we need someone to make all of these great videos in this thread together into our clan video!
I think we dont have enough clips from other ppls atm. We have to wait for a while, im sure that there will be more ppls which will post their pwn Videos. I just made the start now we need the others! Keep on recording :p

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Ofcourse, I said in general that we will eventually need someone to do that.

Reactions: El Pistolero

KeYeS

Deleted Account
I dont wanna reveal my awesome tricks on how to shoot so well so no videos from my side, im sorry fans.

B)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)