Crispy Cookiez >:D!

MMMCookiez

BANNED
Reaction score
Ello everyone, since I just got accepted into trial, I thought I'd introduce myself to everyone. I've played quite often on the HC S&D server lately, so most of you might know me, but for those that don't, here it is!

My name's Sigurd, a real scandinavian name, I'm 18, and I'm a Hitler baby, blonde and blue eyes. I dropped out of college not too long ago, so right now I'm just working, while figuring out a new route of education for me. Besides CoD4 I play League of Legends, World of Warcraft on a private server, because the new WoW sucks major balls. I live in Copenhagen, Denmark, and I consider myself to be a rather friendly and nice person in contrast to what is usually believed about Danes.

So, for those of you that don't know me, hop on the server, say hi, and we'll most likely hit it off. I ain't the best player, so you wont have to worry about getting killed too much by me. I'm happy to, hopefully, be part of the WM community fully!

Here's a picture of me in a pig mask.
View attachment 159

Reactions: Arphis and Linux

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Blonde + blue eyez = "Ehrenarier" aka Aryan; while Hitler was half-jew. Jews and Aryans have only 1 common thing - hate to eachother.
Nice to meet you.

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Haha you made a mistake for showing a pic with pig mask. Now our own EmoPig will not feel special anymore...

Welcome to the forums, nice to meet you. You can add me on Xfire, although I don't play CoD.

See you around!

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
New wow looks good to me, ill certainly be playing it! Welcome anyway, non-emopig

RooT

Retired Member
Reaction score
why noone ask for his blue eyes and blondie sisters??? GAYSSSSSSSSSS!!! :D

Mr.Red

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Cockies, nice to see you here ! ;)
... what was that about your sisters ? :D

Arphis

Retired Member
Reaction score
Welcome Cookiez

Sigurd is probably the most scandinavian name i can imagine :: )

MMMCookiez

BANNED
Reaction score
TBerty said:
New wow looks good to me, ill certainly be playing it! Welcome anyway, non-emopig
Hahah! Don't worry about there being a second EmoPig, I'm all about being the HiphopPig. And my siblings, you lot are gay, i have 3 brothers so jokes on u :)))
And also, thank you everyone for the warm welcome! :D Hope to see you all on TS or on the server.

And TBerty, it looks good, no doubt, but it's just so far off from vanilla WoW and we all know vanilla was the best ;)
Red, you know you want some cock...ies.

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
MMMCookiez said:
Hahah! Don't worry about there being a second EmoPig, I'm all about being the HiphopPig. And my siblings, you lot are gay, i have 3 brothers so jokes on u :)))
And also, thank you everyone for the warm welcome! :D Hope to see you all on TS or on the server.

And TBerty, it looks good, no doubt, but it's just so far off from vanilla WoW and we all know vanilla was the best ;)
Red, you know you want some cock...ies.
Vanilla players man! They're all the same... pfft ;)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)