Crash tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hey nabs, I've made crash tactics. If anybody has any tips/other suggestions, just say :D

First attack side. Here's a map of the ways and I marked spawns/bombs, I DID NOT MARK SNIPER SPOTS, because sniper (usually euska) already knows where to watch. This is based on 4v4 and 5v5 and our ''standard team'' > kf, euska, zoli, filix, virus, killer, bean (depends who plays)

This is when we plant A bomb attack side.

Green (I think it's best if this is kf/euska/zoli):

is the bomb carrier!
run down the stairs from spawn through the blue building AROUND the bin and wait at the spot (so they stop nading and to see if they're rushing or not). While you're at the first arrow it's important to look towards arches/middle to see if anybody is rushing through there.
only when A is clear bomb carrier moves up, if A isn't clear yet he camps at first arrow and protects back.

Light blue (I think it's best if this is me/zoli/kf):

The main point of blue guy is that he/she surprises them from the back and clears A.
run down the stairs from spawn through blue building and waits where the big dot is (near the plane) and waits to see if anybody is coming to the bottom of the A and to not get naded at the start! like this;

if nobody is at the bottom of A/nade festival is over blue jumps over the wall onto the bin and goes slowly up the A (watches if sniper is on the roof near their spawn!) and tries to surprise guys inside the A.

Pink (I think it's best if this is filix/killer/virus):

pink guy is the one that must surprise the sniper, because the sniper is usually protecting A from the roof near their spawn and to help blue guy clear A.
runs down the stairs from spawn through the blue building and WAITS HERE (if he won't wait it's 80% that he'll die by a nade)

same as blue, pink watches A doors if anybody rushes there!
after the nade festival is over he moves to the first arrow, he quickly sees if he can kill anybody at A like this

if there's nobody to kill he moves like this so he can see if anybody is camping the A doors from arches

if he sees that it's clear he slowly moves through the middle AT THE LEFT SIDE as marked on the map in the start of the thread.
he must check if their sniper is at the roof near their spawn! final stage is that he moves to the A from the back and helps clear.

If there's 5v5 we use the dark red too (best if this is killer/euska/kf/me):

dark red is PURE rush, it's very important to run straight down the stairs (no waiting at spawn!) and through blue building and tries to avoid nades near the plane and he must go in A and tries to surprise them with the rush!

FOR SNIPER: I think it's best if sniper tries to cover alley at start of the round and after tries to help clear A from the distance.

This is attack side B bomb.

Green (I think it's best if this is kf/euska/zoli/me):

same as before green is the bomb carrier.
he runs from the spawn to the alley and hides at the bin where the dot is marked.
He waits here until our sniper SAYS THAT IT'S CLEAR! if our sniper dies and their sniper is still camping the alley, green MUST gas where I marked on the map and he runs down to the fridge and hides there (lays! and nade the small roof if it is needed where I marked) and waits while others will try clear the way!
after it's clear he goes down alley and plants bomb at B

Light blue (I think it's best if this is me/zoli/kf/euska):

blue runs from the spawn into the middle (IT'S IMPORTANT THAT BLUE DOESN'T WASTE TIME OR HE'LL GET BLOWN BY THE CAR NEAR THE MIDDLE)
he moves carefully along the arches (WATCH THE SHOP!) and he helps green guy (especially important if their sniper is still camping the alley since blue can help green kill the sniper).
when alley is clear he goes with green and covers him while he plants the bomb.

Pink (I think it's best if this is filix/killer/virus/me/zoli):

pink runs down the stairs from spawn through the blue building and WAITS (if he won't wait it's 80% that he'll die by a nade)

and watches A doors if anybody rushes there!
after the nade festival is over he moves to the first arrow, he quickly sees if he can kill anybody at A like this

if there's nobody to kill he moves like this so he can see if anybody is camping the A doors from arches

if everything is clear he moves along the LEFT side of the middle and tries to spot the sniper (if sniper hasn't been spotted yet)
he protects our back from the A side (once we plant bomb at B, all A guys will rush to B and will try to go behind our back)

Again dark red is only used when 5v5 and it's PURE RUSH ((best if this is killer/euska/kf/me):

red runs down the spawn stairs, through blue building, avoids nades at plane and into A and tries to keep them busy there while we proceed towards B, if he manages to clear A he goes out of A and slowly to B like it's marked.

FOR SNIPER: sniper MUST clear the alley!

Now defence (this is based on the fact that 90% of the time people plant bomb at A):

Green (I think it's best if this is kf/euska/me/zoli/killer):

green runs from the spawn to A and nades across the wall near the spot where I marked on the map.
He goes up the ROOF and camps there (look down and try to cover the A way from there), also very important that he listens and surprises them when they start planting the bomb at A.

Pink (I think it's best if this is filix/me/zoli/virus/killer):

first he runs from the spawn up the alley and throws the gas in the marked spot unless he wants to die from sniper.
next he camps like this at the arrow marked

it's very important that he's fast enough to kill the guys that run to the A! he just waits here and camps+listens if anybody is coming down the alley.

Dark blue (I think it's best if this is me/euska/kf):

blue runs from the spawn down to the middle and nades the car which is in the spot marked on the map (WAIT A LITTLE TO SEE IF THEY'LL NADE THE CAR NEAR US) and he camps here

this spot is very important because he sees if anybody is coming from middle or arches (which would put pink guy in danger), so blue covers middle/arches.

Dark red is used in 5v5 (I think it's best if this is euska/kf/me/virus/filix):

dark red can either rush like I marked on the map and camps where his arrow is (this way they won't see him when they run to A doors) or he can camp in these spots (he can decide but either way he must protect A)

If you want we'll have trainings and I'll say/show these tactics in the game. I'll show spots to filix and virus and tell them where to go etc. when I'll have time (next few days :D)
Also please when we're in ts it's important to not make much noise (bzzz and other shit :p) or others can't concentrate and in cod4 sound is really important, especially in sd.

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
congtars, lots of work u must really love this game.

FiliX78

Reaction score
omg Bean, what a work.. u made a great it.. ty m8

PS. why i am the "pink" colour?? :DD

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
all know why. but why Euska is not pink?

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Haha :D it wasn't that much work and it was random colour picking :p

FiliX78

Reaction score
btw u made a very good work... and i will make my homework to be more useful in wars :p

ultraboy

Retired Member
Reaction score
U know WW2 didnt have this amount of tactics all combatants combined. Will u actually remember this? I have to play another 15 minutes of it to remember the game. :p)

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hahaha :p we'll decide who goes where and everybody needs to memorize mainly their own way (obviously), we'll test it out first too

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
[video=youtube;bG2J-5WuWRY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG2J-5WuWRY[/video]

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
This post is virgin !! it hasnt been spammed by Jetson yet !!

FiliX78

Reaction score
ahahahah and now we attired his attention here.. it's a trap :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)