CoD4 freezing problem

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
buy a new pc, marry a cuban girl and change country :p

LEFUUZ

Reaction score
Download CCleaner (I would link you to it, but I'm at work on my phone)! This might help clean up your system, and sometimes it even sorts out your problem all together. Do a full registry-check as well! Also, a great tool to monitor your system is PC Wizard. You can check basically anything system related, like temperatures and stuff.

Does the PC only freeze in-game, or do you experience them in Windows as well, possibly when the workload is big?

EDIT: Also, be very very very careful if you're going to vacuum your PC, especially if the mouth piece is of metal. If possible, use an oil-based air compressor instead! :)

im1hpu0

Reaction score
i already cleaned pc with ccleaner and to answer to ben cpu and gpu temperature are always normal i checked it, and the freeze happen only in game but with cod4 or borderlands 2 sometime, but when i play osu! or doom pc doesnt freeze

RooT

Retired Member
Reaction score
hear to bean, the problem happens when you play games whose need more resources , whacht your temperature , i got the same problem , i must config my pc for no warming, or the other problem could be your energy, watch your voltage, maybe need more and have to buy another source.

im1hpu0

Reaction score
i think its time to format coz i cant even see a video on facebook and the pc freeze

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)