Ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.

entropez

Reaction score
Hello,I'm entropez :D I hve been playing promod fo 3 years.Scope and SMG most of the time.
I'm 19 years old and I live in Croatia.In the past I was making cfg for a lot of people so I someone need help or needs a cfg I can sure help :)) U can contact me all the time when i'm online.Just don't behave like a jerk plz and that is basicly it :)) GL & HF

Reactions: sound

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Helou there! Tbh im disappointed, reading the topic's title id thought U were Italian!!

RuGiZuGi

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Hej there.

@jet
Hole is hole, so why are you disappointed now?

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Kiehs said:
I tought serbians and croatians dont like each other so much? :D Wm unites them all
Yep, don't like each other, but I never thought about it and didn't care about it. Though I don't know any details about why that 'hate' exists. I actually had alot of friends from Croatia, and they were nice and friendly people. But aproximately 50% of people here in my country think different about Croatians (hate etc). And their number detereorates, since new generations are coming I guess. Or is it WM power?

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Linux said:
Yep, don't like each other, but I never thought about it and didn't care about it. Though I don't know any details about why that 'hate' exists. I actually had alot of friends from Croatia, and they were nice and friendly people. But aproximately 50% of people here in my country think different about Croatians (hate etc). And their number detereorates, since new generations are coming I guess. Or is it WM power?
u are serbian? I didnt know so I guessed u had to be polish.

Emo change it in the member list :'D

sound

Retired Member
Reaction score
I m Croatian from Bosnia ;) now lives in Croatia and i dont hate Serbians,my dad died from muslim and i didnt say i dont like them, i just want live in peace and be better man,i cant imagine how someone can take gun on his neighbor and kill him coz hes muslim,serb or croatian,but this is Balkan mate and ppl will trust in whatever politican say's and that's only shame... peace

entropez

Reaction score
Ty for welcoming me :)) Hvala hvala :D
And no I'm not Italian sry hahah :DD

entropez

Reaction score
Guys tomorow I think I will start a topic about configs and I will post some I used i found good and explain some things.if u want to add me my xf tihac53nja and u can add me on facebook if u want just ask on xFire :))) GL HF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)