Charfire in da' club

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
strange coz the url isnt the youtube homepage...btw where is chafire??

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
well theres still lot of space then, can i join in too?

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k[/youtube]

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
JetsonRay said:
well theres still lot of space then, can i join in too?
Nah sorry pal, emopig is too fat maybe you can lie on top of him?

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
or under him ;)
sry pig i must ask this: can we fuck doggy style?

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
JetsonRay said:
sry pig i must ask this: can we fuck doggy style?

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Well, I can try and put it on the screen for comparison, but I assure you, it's bigger than that.

ow2o5x63ka

Deleted Account
on that she "did everything Fred Astaire did, except backwards and in high heels". Moreover, Astaire never had a cocktail named after him. Mix the ingredients well with ice and serve in a chilled cocktail glass. If sweet martini isn't to your taste, try the alternative Ginger Rogers: a mix of champagne, ginger root and fresh lime juice. The Roy Rogers6 - 8 oz cola 1/4 oz grenadineThe "King of the Cowboys" was proud of his clean-cut image and took seriously being a role model to his young fans. So there's not a hint of alcohol in his cocktail, invented primarily as a boys' equivalent to the Shirley Temple. Pour the ingredients into a tall glass filled with ice and stir well. The original garnish was a slice of orange and a maraschino cherry, but drugstores in America
Nike Air Max 90
poses to suit our age in the same way that we'd choose the right clothes. And everyone who has seen the pictures so far says we look fantastic.' Ah, but who will buy the calendar 'Women, definitely,' Stewart says. 'If another group of women had done it, I would buy it. I'd be inspired by it because in a way what we're saying is that we are all brilliant women - we're interesting, we're strong, we're forward-looking, we're proud of ourselves and who we are. Women have such a hang-up about age and too many of us hit 50 and think, oh my God, I might as well go and lie down for the rest of my life. This is not about looks or age, it's about spirit. I like to think of it as a celebration of women in full bloom.' The Alternative WI Calendar is available by mail order fo
http://www.supradiscountfootwear.com/supra-vaider-low-c-35.html/Supra Vaider Low
ange to see trees losing their leaves and to think that winter is coming. My own fault for not even considering seasons when I planned my route. How many cars will I get through next weekMaybe tour buses aren't such a bad thing...Milly Newman theguardian,Thursday 12 April 2001 18.51 BSTThis week began like the opening of Four Weddings and a Funeral: we were woken by our door being hammered and someone yelling that our bus was ready to leave. Miraculously we made it out in 5 minutes. That morning we were driving west from Christchurch to Arthur's Pass at the foothills of the Southern Alps. The drive took us away from dry plains and into lush foliage - and it was here that it started bucketing down with rain. Arriving, we sprinted for the nearest hostel and grabbed o
http://www.runsneakerssale.com/nike-air-force-1-supreme-c-132.html/Nike Air Force 1 Supreme
to give district commanders more power. "The obvious strength of the police service of Northern Ireland is its people, some very bright and very willing to move on and embrace Patten," he said. "But structurally we are vulnerable. Districts need to feel more empowered." Listening He believes the biggest boost to low morale should be visible leadership, and said he intended to listen to officers as much as possible. "I will be getting out and finding out, meeting officers and assuring them we have a plan, convincing them they can and do make a difference and that what we do is about serving the public, not just for internal consumption." He accepts much of the problem in catching terrorists was that local people would not shop them through fear or misplaced loyalty.
http://www.supradiscountfootwear.com/supra-shoes-specials-supra-bandit-mid-c-21_24.html/Supra Bandit Mid

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)