changing maps on pub??!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

noSkillzz

Retired Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to ask if we could change the promod pub maps a bit, to have a bit of diversion...
I don't know if its only me whos getting bored because of the same maps so pls comment whether u'd like a mapchange or not.
I understand tht the actual maps are the most balanced etc. and we mustnt pick maps like killhouse or something in this way :p... just a bit of variety.
So please let me know how many ppl are in favour and how many against and if its possible to change.

FiliX78

Reaction score
when we changed rules, we denied to everybody to change maps on servers, only TL and Leaders can. Now, if u get bored of same maps just open a thread/poll on forum and make all choice the map u want to add/remove, than we can set it on server :p

Kakashi

Reaction score
mah...i think that map rotation on promod server is nice coz there are the most played maps (in promod) during the wars and in which we have to trian more ... :p

croteko

Reaction score
i agree...i'd like to play killhouse sometimes xDD just 4 fun

Germi

Reaction score
On HC Server there are other maps at mom and sometimes ppl say at begin that they don't want this map, should make next one or other things. For Promod some ppl take pub there much more serious and I bet that many will spam then to switch map to "normal" maps

FiliX78

Reaction score
Germi said:
On HC Server there are other maps at mom and sometimes ppl say at begin that they don't want this map, should make next one or other things. For Promod some ppl take pub there much more serious and I bet that many will spam then to switch map to "normal" maps

ye, agree and also i think server will became empty in 30 sec if there is the wrong map xD

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Xavii said:
wtf beanie making drunk posts like DG style ?? I told youu DONT PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS its SICK !

I TOLD YOU STOP BEING SO HORNY! DiD YOU LISTEN? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)