Reaction score
JetsonRay said:
fact is im rich, so i can spend 5000 euros to get me a good mac :D
but u still have a shit little netbook one

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
yea pls shh jetson :D
i sold my pc and my old mac 2011 for this retina 2012 15inch one. :D Im not rich just very fly ;). Bought macbook pro 2011 from some bloke at 450 and sold for 800 after 4 months using :D then sold pc for 250 then added extra 300 to make it £1350 to buy in student price :D. Now i dont need to buy anything for atleast next 3 years this is on apple care so im covered :D any breakage etc :)

skylin3

Reaction score
I saw many gameplays... its A W E S O M E :D i tried to download it but damn its almost 20gb xD takes me too long time :s

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
when i bought this i discharged 20% coz i made the payment as my dad's factory emploee :)

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
JetsonRay said:
when i bought this i discharged 20% coz i made the payment as my dad's factory emploee :)
shit why? I thought u didnt care about the prize u fucking rich :p

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
if im rich it doesnt mean that i like to waiste money :p
rich ppl wants to keep being rich :D

jOe!

Retired Member
Reaction score
damnit i can't play this game. i got that "press any key" crash.

damn

Reaction score
joe try downloading the blackbox version, it worked for me :)

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
JetsonRay said:
if im rich it doesnt mean that i like to waiste money :p
rich ppl wants to keep being rich :D
that's why u still drive a VW Polo from 1990? :p

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
alex for ur knowledge i was spammer of the year 2012 and i almost won last year too! say to me stop spamming its like say to the pope stop . preaching!

Reactions: damn

jOe!

Retired Member
Reaction score
damn said:
joe try downloading the blackbox version, it worked for me :)
i'm glad i don't need to download it again^^ finally got it to start again. i just had to change the compatibility mode to windows xp sp3. :D

the game graphics look fine but i'm fcking clueless all the time. i don't know who, why and where i am and why the fck shit got so serious on that flying islands^^ but the girl is cute tho :p

damn

Reaction score
The girl is awesome, her face was inspired by an actual cosplayer from Russia :)

Anna Moleva LINK: http://whichentrepreneur.info/images/2012/12/bioshock-cosplayer-becomes-face-of-elizabeth_bem-s_0.jpg

she's hot :)

And here's a video of how three hot girls made the ingame Elizabeth (the voice actress, movement girl :D and Anna, who gave her face)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/video/2013/mar/28/bioshock-infinite-irrational-games-elizabeth-video

Just use N to show you the way. Btw there are many hidden chests and doors which can be opened using lockpicks that can be found all over the map :) You have to search for them in every corner and room if you want to have enough.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)