Banned.why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaBaDaSsFoX

Reaction score
I have been banned for a reason i do not know. i have played on the server for more then 8 months and alot for the past 8 weeks. I have never hacked or done anything that can be accused of during this time other then a spray kill or random shot into smoke. i get a average kill/death ration of 0.5 per game and i want to know why i have been banned? please help.
This server is the last decent server on the game and one would be stupid to hack on it. I have played with almost all the people on the server atleast once and have never bee accused of hacking.
I manage to come online for a few days each week during my holidays and that is only after work and i play well for my first game in a while then i die after 1 kill then kick/ban. and it is permanent?!?!

I have never been rude or disrespectful to a server admin or moderator only to other players that i know well, so i am quite puzzled of the reasoning

People that i played with can actually take my side on this, they have seen me on multiple times get 1 kill for 9 deaths or so, and a odd game i maybe get 13.
I can name these people. FenderBender, B!bok, U.F.O ----- etc

first time i have been accused of this and it is a stupid thing to accuse me of as i am really bad. I dont get to play much other then in holidays and i dont not want to play on the server.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Your ingame nick is that LaBaDaSsFoX, am I correct?

What's your guid?

Please have patient and wait for the admin to answer, who banned you! :) + If the admin won't show up etc. etc. You will get unbanned.

LaBaDaSsFoX

Reaction score
horny did.
i dont know my guid and yes that is correct, i played with u too before many times

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Well Horny will definitely answer to you when he visits the forum next time :)

LaBaDaSsFoX

Reaction score
i hope so as i actually have no idea why i was banned and i have played with him and other members alot of times

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
As you said, I banned you. Specced u during Backlot map. Not only i did see some Very dodgy kills, but also 2 clan members(won't name if they want they'll post emselves) who u happen to have killed told me that the kills weren't clean. Plus, half of server told u wh'ed previous map.

LaBaDaSsFoX

Reaction score
I do not recall 1 person saying this to me. I was talking to a person called low about turtle beeches and how i have one and how it is like hacking where u can hear people even with dead silence on. I then went on to talk about how with it on you are most probably likely to be called a hacker if u have it as u can hear literally all the enemies wherever there are. He then said well i also have one and i dotn know if u hack ;). I have played on the server for a very long time and not once have i had a incident of being called hacker. My brother gave me his turtle beeches to me and i use it for the first day and im banned.

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
LOL when I read turtle beeches I thought it's a kind of turtles.. HAHAHA. The headset is called turtle beAches btw :D

Reactions: OriGinE

LaBaDaSsFoX

Reaction score
lol, but this still doesnt solve the fact that i am banned for something i do not do.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Horny seems pretty sure abt the reasons of ur ban so the ban stays anyway, we fully trust all our admins

LaBaDaSsFoX

Reaction score
BUT, i havent hacked in anyway shape form or size. i just came online to the server for the 5th time that day and played with him and other members everytime and not once had i had a problem of being called hacker or did he say anything to me. just the difference is i had new headphones from my brothers xbox. I honestly did nothing, this is ridiculous, i have no arguments with you trusting members but i can say that they got this choice wrong. I have played in the server for a long time and i had no problem with a low score or high score, but i can Promise horny i have not and never will hack!. I like the members of WM and i respect them ingame, i dont swear at them i swear at others (as jokes) and other people in game laughed at the fact of me being called a hacker as my scores were that bad.
This is the wrong decision as i play actively with no problems. I even have recordings of me playing on this server from a week or two back. dates and all are on them. As soon as i was banned i come straight here as i was furious with the decision of banning me. One can hear people with dead silence with turtle beaches. if turtle beaches are not aloud then atleast 4 othrs on server should be banned. i was not told they were not aloud but I do NOT hack. Call using turtle beaches hacking if u like but that is no reason to ban someone. Not one member told me i couldnt use them any way.

Random

Reaction score
hellooooo

but anyway,if u heve a good headset and the enemy around you makes sound u know where they are based on those sound, but if horny is sure about it then there isnt much that can be done...

i mean these says cod4 isnt was it was years back.. and there are alot more hackers and scripters then there was...

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
OFC the damn headphones are allowed! :lol:

I trust in Horny:s decision too, but maybe he will give you a second chance, maybe not. We will C!

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Wierd fact 3 days ago you said u are back you finally found ur key next day you are banned for cheating :p

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
hellooooo

but anyway,if u heve a good headset and the enemy around you makes sound u know where they are based on those sound, but if horny is sure about it then there isnt much that can be done...

i mean these says cod4 isnt was it was years back.. and there are alot more hackers and scripters then there was...

only SHITPLAYERS soundQQ on pub :D randy... orlly? what a mess! HONESTLY! sound? dude, i can not believe it.

i should try to play with my headset and my monitor turned on....

RLLY?! SOUND?! NO FUCKNG WAY!

if i had to argue about my 20 cod4 keys and each one of these thats pb-banned because i SOUNDHACK, i would be mad....

Reactions: pilleman182

LaBaDaSsFoX

Reaction score
I couldnt find my key because it wasnt on regedit. I couldnt find activision on regedit and so a few days later i actually thught about typing it in on search bar and i found it. I was looking on steam for my key the entire time. My brother (who gave me headset) gave me his key aswell, but i typed in wrong and that why i couldnt go on. He stopped playing cod4 a while ago. He wanted to check if that worked as he restored his laptop and selling it.
There was never any reason for me to be accused of hacking, i enjoy playing on the server regardless of what my score may be. I would never of tried to ruin the server as it was the last server of fun. I always agreed with horneys decision ingame and i never faulted anything he did, but i am promising WM that i did not hack or use any type of hacks on the WM server. If Horney trusts me on this then i will be very grateful as it will have meant the correct thing would have been done. But if he still thinks that i am a hacker (even with my pathetic attempts at cod) then the wrong thing has been done as i havent hacked as i play on the server too often to try ruin it for me and other player. Hacking takes the fun out of the game for other players and i respect the members and players on the WM server and i hope Horney will realise that he has made a mistake with this decision.

Random

Reaction score
only SHITPLAYERS soundQQ on pub :D randy... orlly? what a mess! HONESTLY! sound? dude, i can not believe it.

i should try to play with my headset and my monitor turned on....

RLLY?! SOUND?! NO FUCKNG WAY!

if i had to argue about my 20 cod4 keys and each one of these thats pb-banned because i SOUNDHACK, i would be mad....

haha panda, are you mad now? and i never said anything about whining on pub about sound?? u lost me there...

but anyway who said i use sound on pubs never do and never will be..

Music going max and run around like an idiot and shorly rage after cus i get killed by a retarted nade :DD
thats what happends in pub

LaBaDaSsFoX

Reaction score
I still dont get why i am still banned, I dont hack!!! i have videos of me just playing in the server randomly on diferent occasions. my scores show i dont hack everything that i have done lead up to the fact that i dont hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)