Banned me. Made me a sad panda :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibbles

Reaction score
I was last night at 11:00ish i was banned by an incognito player called Blad i think.

who typed something along the lines of -

"Thank you for playing on the Word Mafia server Kibbles, see you next year."

Didn't have a particularly decent score, but on a previous map i did shoot Kolle_(Wanted) whilst he was lying down in the bus on Crossfire, when he was in a 1 vs 9 situation after planting the bomb with my entire team running around and not finding him, spray the bus, get a kill. Fuck me right?

Of course i have previously been banned by Ryu when i first came back from being unable to play because i upgraded to Windows 8, but I was swiftly unbanned and the incident was considered a misunderstanding.

And yes Kraz, it is Kibbles.

Gumias

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Maybe happened the same to other guys, server was restarted or something coz GCC and ppl was banned before, got banned now or something

Wait some admin comes to reply you

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Krazyfire banned you, he posted a demo of you being obvious i dont think your ban will be lifted.

Kibbles

Reaction score
I looked at the demo, and please explain to me what part of the demo was obvious?

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i havent looked at it myself, but i just trust krazy on this.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Look at last scene no uav how you try kill a pixel i saw u all rounds you didnt look there before =) thistooobv1 that one in strike i now looked at it with developer modes you were looking through the wall at him for ages....

Kibbles

Reaction score
If you watch thistooobv1 again, and towards the end where I fail to kill |MK|Tor you will notice how xXx goes into front A and is killed from Cafe. So i take that little bit of knowledge, sit in mid shops and watch cafe and then out pops Tor.

Also, if you notice whislt you rush into sniper house at the start of the suspected round, a UAV is active and Tor does kill a player from cafe, and doesn't move. He is then never killed and as previously stated kills xXx from cafe as well.

I just pay attention to who is dead and who isn't i also have an excellent sound system.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
But theres no red dots how would u know wasnt killed from sniper building even my pc350 headset couldnt hear that people in cafe bullets from mid shops.. And it was like u were following him he doesnt pop infront u aim towards there i know its known spot but you tried to so hard waiting for him to pop at wall at the start but he didnt come so u decided to go from mid shops because u knew he would kill u if u junped the wall or went down the main.. Ill make video describing what i saw.. When im home

Kibbles

Reaction score
From my point of view, when the initial UAV was up whilst you were rushing sniper building in the video, he killed a player and appeared as a red dot, that same red dot was still visable until the UAV disappeared. You picked me up at the side of mid shops, i had been hanging around hotel and know he shot from cafe because the red dot told me so. He wasn't killed and like i said, xXx walked into A, he was shot once he entered by Tor, the player who had previously appeared on UAV at cafe when he had previously shot another player, if he had then killed two players from cafe why would i not try and get the best vantage point possible and look at like you said, a well known spot.

And every time I watch that video, i can even hear him shoot a guy from the top half of A when you are running along B shops. My headset is a Razer Tiamat 7.1

I don't really know what else to say, if i knew he was definitely there why did i not pre-fire him

inb4didn'twanttobeobvious.

Magneset

Reaction score
I looked at all the demos. I saw nothing "obvious" about him what so ever. If the bans are based on the demos he should be unbanned.

Ghost_(Wanted)

Retired Member
Reaction score
Yes kibbles....Kolle is allways in the bus when he plant the bomb :))))
.....but kibbles "Don`t shot my real uncle,otherwise you get to do it with me!!! :D :D :D

Reactions: JetsonRay

Magneset

Reaction score
Xavii said:
is it so dificult to donate?
Why dont you donate yourself? Maybe you can get laid if you show you got dat cash like jimas.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Haha don't be :D It was stupid to be honest cause ofc it won't update the bans of the servers for example etc. ;)

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
KF I've got to disagree with you on this one.

I use the same that when I'm not sure that does the enemy come from left or right, I point my aim on the way I imagine enemy is so it leaves my aim as much space on both directions when the enemy pops behind the corner etc. and I heard all the stuff even with those shitty Siberia V2 headphones ;)

Just telling you.. I disagree with this ban :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)