Banned - MajorPain

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorPain

Reaction score
Hey guys,

today I got banned for "wh" by U.F.O (I think, he was only one online) at about 12:00.

I'm playing MW1 since it's released, sometimes I get insulted as hacker but I've never been one and I've never been banned.
About 1 or 2 years ago I often played at WM (Some of you should still know me, back then my name was |HoC|MajorPain), I never hacked and I won't ever cause I don't need to.

So please unban me, I've done nothing wrong, except being pretty good in this round, I must admit that the triple kill was pretty insane, I was surprised myself... And 15 - 5 isn't an impossible score for a good round, if I would have wh I would have a 15 - 1 score...

Or atleast upload a demo or something, I definetily don't hack so it will be easy to explain every kill. (I will record myself in future when I play on WM...)

I used to play tournaments and ESL some time ago and I'm still pretty good, that's it and I don't want to lose WM, one of the only good servers left :(

Regards
|HoC|MajorPain

PS:
Don't know if this topic is better for this forum or for Server Appeals

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hello

I remember you. Used to be one of the "regulars" back then if I remember right.

UFO will reply to this topic when he sees this and tell his side of the story. Have patience please.

MajorPain

Reaction score
Yep, I played nearly every day, but since I don't have the time anymore I'm just playing sometimes at the weekend...

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
i do remember u and i never had suspects on u. lets wait for ufo

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hello,the truth is no demo or screenshot so thats my fault.
The story is he follow me twice behind walls and kill me i had uav and deadsiince, after that players of his team said "he use wh " i said ill check on public ,he left immediatly after my words, and he rejoin with other name he did the same and make the conclusion he use wh.
No evidence! so i let it to you mates to choose if he is trustuable or not , np for me for unban cause no evidence anyway if someone hack one or the other day is catched.
Major pain i play everyday on the hc server the truth is i never see you or dont remember you maybe you join few times on our server.

MajorPain

Reaction score
Well, either I played before you got admin on WM or we just never met, but I've played on WM at least 50 days.
Btw. I've already seen you some times, not often but some times, maybe you just don't remember, no problem ^^.

Yeah, one of them flamed me, because I killed him and he thought I would use wh, but that's nothing special, but it was some1 from the enemy team. I can't say if someone flamed me, when I couldn't read it.

And I didn't follow you, yeah I killed you when you came out behind a wall but I definetily didn't follow you behind a wall with my cursor, that's a great difference. I just look at the positions where normally people come out and I have really good reactions, that doesn't mean I knew you would come out there...

I think the point was when I killed 3 people, the first kill was just a normal kill, the 2nd one too, the 3rd kill must have look like I have a wh but the truth is, I was in panic, had a look to the door, because there hasn't been anyone until now and then you came and I shot. But that was just some sort of random encounter.

And I didn't leave the server I changed my name from Hans'Wurst back to MajorPain with "/name" because I changed my name the day before 4 fun, I normally use MajorPain.
I play a lot with sound, I have some good headphones and some good ears, I can hear things, other people don't hear, so many people think I'm hacking, although I've just heard them.
If the other admins decide to unban me: Next time, please just record (I will do it myself now anyways), then we have something to discuss on, I can explain you everything, since I'm hackfree for years...

Btw. UFO, shit happens, sometimes it really looks like someones hacking, but when you look at it twice you recognize "Oh, he truly saw me, I didn't see this the first time". Anybody can make a mistake.

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
ofcourse maybe im mistake np and is not personal everythink i have post here ,nice attitude :)

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
First of all, thnx so far for your patience Major.

Alex? Testing you right now :lol:

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
You should me unbanned now, if you are still somehow banned just message me on xfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)