banned from hc server..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noobs

Reaction score
hi all i was playing on your hc server yesterday when i was banned permanantly for using frag x3 i did use it once on broadcast but changed class when map changed but during that map i was called a "cunt" and banned perm surely this is not a perm ban offence any help would be gratley appreciated my name on cod is [BIO]FRAG {U.K} I have played here many years without problem i cant even tell you who banned me as there were no tagged ie wm members playing

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
That's not definitely a reason for permanent ban.

Sec I will check the log and C who banned you.

Found it. Apparently you don't follow the rules onpurpose since you were warned many times...

2012-12-09 22:24:31 Horny@Hardcore Server: say \"^6Horny (all): ^7biofrag are u retard?got an uk ip and cant understand english?no 3 x nades\"

2012-12-09 22:49:07 Horny@Hardcore Server: pb_sv_ban 11 \"3x nades cunt, kicked 100000 times\" //Username=[BIO]FRAG{UK} IP=62.252.8.171 (GB)

Noobs

Reaction score
i seriously only used it once on 1 map can i get my ban revoked please i now know the no 3xfrag rule and i promise not 2 use it..

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Let's hear what Horny have to say but yes you will get unbanned after that since that's not a reason to get perm ban.

Please type your GUID and I will unban you immediately after Horny have replied on this topic.

Noobs

Reaction score
my guid is i think..lol a6fdc18291f1757e2fc5dca8502e6104 many thanks i will behave....

Ice

Retired Member
Reaction score
This shit rule should not be at all, only making our admins mad. :huh: OMG how we could set this rule again, if we can check it only in killcam?!

I am pissed off again...FU with this rule... If I join HC now, half of players start screaming who have 3xfrag, and another half have it.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
This shit rule should not be at all, only making our admins mad. :huh: OMG how we could set this rule again, if we can check it only in killcam?!

I am pissed off again...FU with this rule... If I join HC now, half of players start screaming who have 3xfrag, and another half have it.

Trololol thank some heroes who changed the rules all by themselfs and didin't mention shit about it on the forum and the poll result was positive for the rule to step in so, bite me :D

+ That have never happened to me Ice :D

Ice

Retired Member
Reaction score
anyway...I think dat should be like this : kick - 99min.kick - 999min.kick - 9999min.kick - permban. NOT 999xkick and then perm :) :) :)

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
I agree its a hard rule to manage as an admin, but its a needed one! HC players are already the lamest possible, if U give em even the perks to get lamer, U will only have players like stroemen, klemsi, and Saracen pl on the server, and like that I dnt wanna play!
Try for example crossfire with full server, tell me if U can move a step foward to go b ;)

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
are you kidding me? I fucking warned you 10000000 times yesterday. Mano's and all the regulars told you also. You've been kicked 100000 times because of it and yet you state you used it only once? Yes, ofc you will be unbanned. But it really sucks that i had to ban you, in order to you actually ANSWER to any of my warnings.
Keep the ban for one more day CEE. Next time he will bother to read my millions of warnings.

Totally agree with you ICE. This rule is just shit. And what sucks the most, is that the guys who Demanded the rule(making it before the actual votes) dont play on HC, or if they do, they do it once a month. Anyway...

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ban stays for 2 more days.

Next time you won't be unbanned, so obey the rules from now on.

Reactions: Horny/murc

Ice

Retired Member
Reaction score
1st all rules should be in console ... dat will never happen prob. ( english only, 3xfrag - missing )

I alrdy posted this problem maybe one year ago and shit happen. Its wonder is more important for somebody to write there - respect your game fellas instead of rules. omg ... I wont talk abt anymore :huh: kiss my ass :p hahá

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
1st all rules should be in console ... dat will never happen prob. ( english only, 3xfrag - missing )

I alrdy posted this problem maybe one year ago and shit happen. Its wonder is more important for somebody to write there - respect your game fellas instead of rules. omg ... I wont talk abt anymore :huh: kiss my ass :p hahá

I know a good tactik for that :D SPAMHAMMER Krazy about it until he adds the rules in there :p

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
are you kidding me? I fucking warned you 10000000 times yesterday. Mano's and all the regulars told you also. You've been kicked 100000 times because of it and yet you state you used it only once? Yes, ofc you will be unbanned. But it really sucks that i had to ban you, in order to you actually ANSWER to any of my warnings.
Keep the ban for one more day CEE. Next time he will bother to read my millions of warnings.

Totally agree with you ICE. This rule is just shit. And what sucks the most, is that the guys who Demanded the rule(making it before the actual votes) dont play on HC, or if they do, they do it once a month. Anyway...
I Confirm that horny warn him many times i was playing the same time there and he make the clever as he said i dont understand english etc.Temp ban is hard realy but horny had warn him many times.

Reactions: Horny/murc

Noobs

Reaction score
I Confirm that horny warn him many times i was playing the same time there and he make the clever as he said i dont understand english etc.Temp ban is hard realy but horny had warn him many times.
ill think youll find i said nothing in chat not a single word so no i didnt "make a clever" as you put it

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Just follow rules and don't play a dumbass when being warned - simple.

Thread locked and ban will be lifted in near future.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
UNBANNED

Obey the rules or next time your ban will stay for sure.

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
in the other hand your attitude is not the best way to start a complain with! ie i mean your nickname, what you choosed to use in this forum! i guess you addressed that to us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)