Banned for..?

pingeriss

Reaction score
Hi, today i played in WM HC server and everything was ok, I disconnected... Few hours later i tried to connect into server but now it says that I'm banned. So main question is - Why I'm banned? Yeah I know some admins don't like me for some reason like shooting through the walls, but is that a main reason for banning people ? What I should do if I hear somebody behind the wall ? Wait and do nothing ? ... So please, if you have any proof of my hacking like pb screen, demo or something else tell me, but if not.. then unban me. Thanks.

IGN - pingeris
IP - 80.243.25.73

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hey Pingeris!

Jup I have watched you sometimes! When I saw you first time playing in da server, I though you were kind of suspicious.

Well I watched and watched... I can almost say you are clean, but that's only my opinion! Anyways, I have no idea who banned you.

I hope you have patient and wait for the admin to post here the reason of the ban etc.

GL :)

Edit: Have heard it might have been another from the Manon brothers, so I will ask them when I C them next time :) Again: Have patient please.

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Wasnt me. However, I did hear u hack. Just wait a lil bit and the guy who banned u will show up

RooT

Retired Member
Reaction score
no me, even i dont know that guy... 1st i see him.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
the manos don't check forums ofthen ill pm one of em ;)

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Have not seen the manos yet... Gonna check today again and ask from them about it

If the admin won't be found, you will be unbanned for sure then I think... Or sometimes it have been like dat, dunno this time :D

pingeriss

Reaction score
I see one of that admins in server now if you are talking about Manonfire..

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
You're still banned? Try are you or not.

Couldn't catch Fire yet, and manonwar is busy with work nowadays so I don't think it was him cause he doesn't play as much as usually.

I succest that you will be unbanned if it wasn't manonfire cause the admin can't be found then I guess.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I just realized it can't be manonfire cause he can't ban you for more than an hour... -.- soz.

You will be unbanned now that the admin won't be found etc. !

Wait just a little more & Thank you for your patient! Your GUID?

KF or some1, unban him plz. :)

Edit: He promised to do that :)

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
didn't found ur guid in out ban topic so i guess a major admin banned u, or it has been a mistake ;)

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Would need the whole GUID I think, exept if KF can unban you with that IP add :)

Just edit your whole guid there if you can! Not only the last 8 marks. :D

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Nope, Jet. I was talking about the last 8... If you didin't notice :D

Don't start to argue about this cause I think a higher admin knows better ;)

Edit: UNBANNED!

Again: Thank you for your patient Pingeris & I hope I see you on the server in the future :)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)