Banned for no reason!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFleeZz

Reaction score
Hello everyone ... mrfleezz game in my name, I wanted to know one thing from you ... or the admin of the server for something but I'm a long time player who plays on your server. I would like to know why I was out of the game if you want to RECORD and screenshots :) I was disappointed with you because I have excluded without a valid reason without concrete evidence and so I wonder who it was that exclude me from the server that day? Thank you for understanding ... if you can remove the ban I'm very happy to replay on your server since I had built a relationship of friendship with all the players who were on the server :)

I play Call of Duty 4 for 6 years and I've never used anything like that kind tricks .... wallhack and many other things that come to mind! please take away the ban because I tell you like I was a brother I have not used any of it only volumes would like to know who it was that drive me from your server ... I have proof if you want to have a DEMO + screenshots :)!

Magneset

Reaction score
This is why i would suggest that our admins record every possible cheater so we dont end up in a situation like this.

MrFleeZz

Reaction score
thanks for your understanding warlord ... I do not understand why I was kicked out of the server with the excuse of aimbot ... then that is not absolutely true because I have evidence that does not use them! and if you do not believe me it does not matter the important and have alerted you to this misunderstanding!

Magneset

Reaction score
Just watched the demo i think it was smokin who banned him. The shots were clean even watched them in slow mo. No aim assist or aimbot. Unban.

MrFleeZz

Reaction score
thanks for your understanding warlord ... and I hope that the admin has forbidden me to understand that I do not use these things!

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
His decision is final.
Warlord has spoken.

Reactions: Ryu

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
no it was me who banned, but if warlord has seen the demo and thinks its alright then you sure should be unbanned. i remember you and when i saw the killcam i saw you taking like 4 shots all in the head and i actually didnt see any enemy on the killcam but it might have been late and didnt see it properly, jakob unbanned you already, sorry for that

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
What shit was that again Berty?

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)