Banned for no reason. Just a mad admin and a ban without a proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I'm bit confused by first part of your post..

1) why are you posting here if YOUR friend got banned? He can't come here and post for himself?

2) Why did you spec your friend? that makes no sense.. and would you honestly say if your friend was cheating even if you saw that he was..? I doubt.

Overall, I wasn't on the srv so I can't say anything in regards to the ban. Let's wait if somebody else wants to add something :)

kNz

Reaction score
i was speccing because my father downloaded songs.... playing with a ping of 400 isnt nice ^^

and i was speccing him because he wanted to show me a couple of jumps and strafes ^^

charme should add the demo.. i asked him for the demo and for his xf. his response: no youre 15 years old and you´re boring.

hes just to lazy to post here... im just a good friend doing it for him ^^

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
It seems u care for the ban more then the guy who got banned himself. And if u got proof that somebody hacks why do u even play with them? all your post makes no sense, +1 beanie

kNz

Reaction score
i dont have a proof? theres actually no proof for that ban as i said. im a bit confused now.

btw i dont play with qrsbot i hate him... never said i play with him

kNz

Reaction score
forget about qrsbot for now just focus the ban on za

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
well, ryu is still playing so. i was on the server when he called the ban but i couldnt judge myself unless that was a very short period. there was plenty of complains in the past. via xfire and ingame. personally, i wont rate ryu's judge unless hes more experienced than me. on the other hand i'd also like to see that vid. i gave him the link of this topic on xfire. just wait till he responds.

kNz

Reaction score
let just wait for his post...

thanks for all this replys.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
kinda strange that u post for ur friend! btw we knew already abt aradia team and qrsbot, when we will bust em on our server we will ban em!
lets wait ryu for the rest

kNz

Reaction score
well he fails at english skillz though... and i just posted it because hes just too lazy

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sounds like he doesn't give a shit about the ban if he's too lazy to come post here by himself! Tell him to learn english :D

kNz

Reaction score
fagmod *troll*

he got banned on your promod server

banned by ryu (charme)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)