Banned for GL

Status
Not open for further replies.

timroth

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm really sorry for using the GL in one round on today's game. I wasn't aware it was against the rules. Apparently people kept telling me to take it off, but I believe they were dead and since I was alive I couldn't see what they were writing. I don't mean to be a rule breaker-- just wanted to spend some time playing with some gentlemen online-- I didn't know GL wasn't allowed. My bad completely!

Anyway, I was banned by Horny today. If you could unban me, that would be swell cause I enjoy playing on your server. If not, that's cool too... but I think it's a little extreme to ban me due to using a GL and not seeing any dead people talk to me about it.

Anyway, I'll definitely remember NOT to use GL if I am unbanned.

Could you help a poor bloke out, eh? :)

-BAD-Padre

Reaction score
Now you know that the servers are not from the sky :alien: going to the server find and destroy, you should know's the tube on the S & D=kick/ban :balanced:

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Even if u didnt read the 100000500000 times everyone on the server wrote including me, during 1 hour( im not talking about 5/10 minutes, it was 1 whole hour) ignorance is still not an excuse. i dont believe a word when u act like u didnt know. ban stays for me.

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
even used rcon to warn you. sometimes i get astonished at this boulshit. do u think that either me or the whole server that presenced your ban is stupid ? ppl whining for 1 hour, the guy keeps using gl and nothing is done. pfft? i ban 3/4 ppl per day for using gl, unfortunately i do know that they simply dont know english. i'd get quite amazed if u couldnt understand simply words as 'no gl'.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
mhm for me if he says he wont use again maybe revoke u got spanked in the bum next time if he does it again nuke his ass?

timroth

Reaction score
You see, I was AFK for a very long time-- my mistake... completely! I hid the window in the dock and forgot it was still active. I was totally AFK for all of those warnings and only used the GL---- ONE TIME. I swear! I managed to kill two people with a single blast and that's when I was banned.

I'm really sorry for the trouble. You don't have to unban me-- i understand if you don't want to. I figured since it was a minimal offense (not like I team killed or what have you) that I could at least state my case and honestly let you know that I am not a troublemaker... or at least that's not my intention. :)

Sorry again Horny. I feel weird apologizing for being horny, but you get what i MEAN.

Cheers!

timroth

Reaction score
As soon as I actually read your warning and complaints from chaps in the server-- I was already kicked and banned. I don't plan on making it a regular thing if I do get this thing revoked.

Again, no worries. Just want to keep peace. I am a libra after all.

FiliX78

Reaction score
this time i will unban u. everybody deserves a second chance.. ofc watchout. if u get banned again this time there no chance to remove it.

Now.. i dont find u on banlist so if u wanna help me can u post ur GUID, ingame name at time of ban and what server u was playing.

Dont worry about Horny, he is my bitch coz he do anal with my sister ahaha :)

timroth

Reaction score
FiliX78 said:
this time i will unban u. everybody deserves a second chance.. ofc watchout. if u get banned again this time there no chance to remove it.

Now.. i dont find u on banlist so if u wanna help me can u post ur GUID, ingame name at time of ban and what server u was playing.

Dont worry about Horny, he is my bitch coz he do anal with my sister ahaha :)

My name was "Tim Roth" and my GUID is 6dd7741c

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
|WM|Horny: harry u there?
dbl-0.Harry: YUP
|WM|Horny: can u give me again the guid of the guy using MY NAME, plumbus name and spec claying?
dbl-0.Harry: ofc
dbl-0.Harry: 1 sec
dbl-0.Harry: 6dd7741c
|WM|Horny: hahahaha
|WM|Horny: tHAHAHAHAHAHA
|WM|Horny: HAHAHAHAHAH
|WM|Horny: that fag got banned by me yesterday
|WM|Horny: bcuz he was using gl
|WM|Horny: and he said he didnt read it
dbl-0.Harry: HAHAH
|WM|Horny: and now i get him like that
dbl-0.Harry: THATS GOOD :)
dbl-0.Harry: permban?

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
I guess my previous post says all. making me a fool is 1 thing, making whole WM fool i wont tolerate. gtfo fag, if i ever get u again on wm u getting perma ban. poor child, thinking he could fool us... mwahahahahahahahahahaha.
Daniel Negreanu= when a guy starts talking jibberish=means he's bluffing. u talked too much.

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Horny/murc said:
I guess my previous post says all. making me a fool is 1 thing, making whole WM fool i wont tolerate. gtfo fag, if i ever get u again on wm u getting perma ban. poor child, thinking he could fool us... mwahahahahahahahahahaha.
Daniel Negreanu= when a guy starts talking jibberish=means he's bluffing. u talked too much.

EPIC BITCHSLAP! :)

Whahahhahahaha! This so fucking made my day!!! Don't forget to ban that fucker on the other server, too! xD

FiliX78

Reaction score
lool.. permanent banned raised.. ty horny for report.. his second chance is gone i think :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)