Banned again for..what?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pingeriss

Reaction score
Hi there.. I'm banned in WM HC server once again like year ago ;] and this situation is very similar cuz I don't know who did that and why I'm banned? So please answer me these questions :)

I wrote that year ago.. then I was unbanned.
Hi, today i played in WM HC server and everything was ok, I disconnected... Few hours later i tried to connect into server but now it says that I'm banned. So main question is - Why I'm banned? Yeah I know some admins don't like me for some reason like shooting through the walls, but is that a main reason for banning people ? What I should do if I hear somebody behind the wall ? Wait and do nothing ? ... So please, if you have any proof of my hacking like pb screen, demo or something else tell me, but if not.. then unban me. Thanks.

IGN - pingeris
IP - 80.243.25.73

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
server was restarted yesterday, somehow ur ban doesnt get removed from banlist! post ur guid, ill unban u

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I updated the banlist. You were reported there by UFO.

Some admins & higher admins are suspecting you of wallhacking

pingeriss

Reaction score
I was reported last time too but it was no proofs about hacking so..?
They should show demo's with my ''wallhack play''

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
no demo and is not nesecary...for im sure 100 for my choice i spec you in 2 diferent maps.you open and close your wh for is not be so obvius .And you know very well the reason (i got you know wh noob)i have mesage at your kick 60min.
wait for responce from other WM members to answer to you.

pingeriss

Reaction score
Wow.. you spec me in 2 maps.. thats a lot. But what powers do you have to see when I turn on and turn off ''my wh'' ? Seriously.. since when you don't need real proofs about hacking for perm ban? And yeah about your 60 min ban, you didn't spectate me that time, I was in other team then I killed you in open area, then I get banned. Thats WH?!

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
pingeriss said:
Wow.. you spec me in 2 maps.. thats a lot. But what powers do you have to see when I turn on and turn off ''my wh'' ? Seriously.. since when you don't need real proofs about hacking for perm ban? And yeah about your 60 min ban, you didn't spectate me that time, I was in other team then I killed you in open area, then I get banned. Thats WH?!
2 maps in a raw that was third when i kicked you,i want to be sure 100 percent and im ,so dont cry.and 2 day before when we play again together i switch team to check you and and when you see my name on your team you close your hacks so so stfu im dure 100 percent.
Show me demo that you are not use wh that time.....
we cant make demo for all the stupid hackers arrive in our servers.its not possible...we have and real life too...

Reactions: LeninsHirn

pingeriss

Reaction score
You can spectate but can't make demo at the same time ? ;] And again.. how the hell you can see when I turn on wh and when I turn off wh?! No proofs.. only one HACKING EXPERT opinion.

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
I'm with UFO unfortunately, I specced you a hell of a lot in my time of playing hardcore, none of your kills seemed legit, now im not saying you 100% hack, but in my experiance of spotting hackers you are definitely one. Always made sure there was no uav and i had my sound on so i knew that you couldnt see them on minimap or hear them, but you always in the perfect spot for the frag, always. Only time you die is when someone sees you first and has better aim. i reported you on the blacklist as i didnt know whether you %100 hacked so i warned other admins to spec you, seen as you have been playing on the server for a long time i do think there should be some evidence given to prove you hack. Other than that there isnt much i can do its up to the big man at the end of the day, we're just advisor's.

pingeriss

Reaction score
Well.. at least one normal opinion. I don't know how many times you watched me but I'm not always at good spots for frag.. I play good only on few maps like backlot, strike, showdown etc. I know places where I can get more kills and I'm always watching where is my team mates to know where enemies can be.

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
pingeriss said:
Well.. at least one normal opinion. I don't know how many times you watched me but I'm not always at good spots for frag.. I play good only on few maps like backlot, strike, showdown etc. I know places where I can get more kills and I'm always watching where is my team mates to know where enemies can be.
Not like that, more like say you go midshops on strike and someone goes garage, the street is completely smoked but you still know that he is there (just a shit example)

pingeriss

Reaction score
If it's smoked that means someone will be there lol... And I don't remember the last time when I shot someone through smoke in strike so..

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
pingeriss said:
If it's smoked that means someone will be there lol... And I don't remember the last time when I shot someone through smoke in strike so..
How the hell does it mean someone is going to be there?!?! ahahah

pingeriss

Reaction score
Sorry but I see that not everyone is using brains thats why innocent people get banned... Anyway most people that uses smokes are running through them.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hold your horses, I'll talk with people and let you know the decision when its done

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
pingeriss said:
Sorry but I see that not everyone is using brains thats why innocent people get banned... Anyway most people that uses smokes are running through them.
Thats not true.

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
and i always thought the smoke is there to pass the street and not get shot from stairs/stevy, gotta work different on hc then :p

edit: i cant actually remember 'pingeris', and i usually remember people when i think they hack ;o

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ur part of the many guys i have a doubt on...ur on my orange list so u ll keep being watched...up to C to state on ur ban. Cheaters are always caught

pingeriss

Reaction score
And I'm sure that many guys is not perma banned only for your doubt..? Fine.. Watch me, make demos etc.. but still I DON'T HACK !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)