bann: reason wh??

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Btw just cause he is german doesnt mean he doesnt cheat in 2010 a cheater database was released out of 15,000 customers germany had about 6600 rest where other british at about 1000 and italians at 1500... Thats then i forgot rest countries and thats 1 website out of 20-30 cheat sites

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I am positively sure that i didnt make sound that time, unfortunately i dont have the kill cam's video to show that to all of ya guys! He was behind the house on B side in district, and he was going other direction, last moment he turned his aim on the wall towards my side and w8 behind the wall like following something, while i was crouching long distance! But he indeed kept coming inside the server after being banned and being insulting to others! i had to ban him many many times to stop coming in!

Prob solved, ban stays. B)

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Btw just cause he is german doesnt mean he doesnt cheat in 2010 a cheater database was released out of 15,000 customers germany had about 6600 rest where other british at about 1000 and italians at 1500... Thats then i forgot rest countries and thats 1 website out of 20-30 cheat sites

These numbers are useless if you don't set them in relation to the numbers of sold copies (e.g. number of german gameservers running is much higher than number of italian servers, so i could conclude that the number of italian players is much smaller than the number of german players as well) and the circumstances of the data collection. For example, pbbans is an american site and has mostly US servers (with US players ofc) streaming, while GGC is a german site with german servers streaming. You could as well say that these numbers just say something about the detectability of used hacks, meaning the german cheaters would be using worse haxx than italians or brits. Meh.

TL;DR: KF talking shit again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)