bann: reason wh??

Status
Not open for further replies.

woOt

Reaction score
Hi guys iam woOt ,

admin from you has banned me because i have Wallhack! Only stupid is that I play 100 percent cheatfree!!!
please around answer!

Reactions: BixMypoppysop

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Welches Spiel?
Welcher Server?
Wann gebannt?
Welche Admins online?

woOt

Reaction score
des war CoD 4
server: WorldMafia | Promodlive
des war am 5.3 mein name war woOt :D
mein guid is 5fc73b5d6735b81748bd29916f9373f4

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
lol mencjusz finnaly you made some joke :)
english ffs or i will ban u either on website ;)

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I'd say no unban until Jimas comments on this, lol.

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
@woOt

Pls don't add me on xfire, we'll settle this here and with help of Jimas only.

Bitte nicht mich auf xfire adden - wir regeln das hier im Forum und mit Jimas Hilfe.

Jimas

Admin
Reaction score
hey all and my apology for my being not that quick responding to this thread but i was away for some days! I played with him a few times and many were complaining about his ability to ecpect the enemy from nowhere but i didnt react! UNTIL I WAS KILLED FROM HIM A FEW TIMES AND CHECKED THE KILL CAM! HIS GUN WAS TURNED TO MY DIRECTION BEHIND THE WALL OF THE HOUSE WHILE I WAS CROUCHING AND I DIDNT MAKE A SOUND! UNFORTUNATELY WASNT FAST ENOUGH TO MAKE A VIDEO! CRYSTAL CLEAR TO ME THOUGH, A PLAYER MORE EXPERIENCED THAN ME WOULD HAVE BANNED HIM ROUNDS AGO! THAT IS WHAT I HAD TO SAY! YOUR DECISION NOW!

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
if i may put something in the spotlight....

i know that wo0t guy from playing on our server quite often. ive also had some weird moments but on me it was more often soundwhoring ( thats why people can actually kill me :p ). personally, i dont think that he is hacking. just take it as a suggestions.

On the other hand he managed to reconnect a few rounds later and started blaming WM and also us ( jimas and me) for his ban. His friends also did and though we told them to calm down, make a forum thread and have a talk about it they kept on behaving childish.

thats my input :p

Jimas

Admin
Reaction score
if i may put something in the spotlight....

i know that wo0t guy from playing on our server quite often. ive also had some weird moments but on me it was more often soundwhoring ( thats why people can actually kill me :p ). personally, i dont think that he is hacking. just take it as a suggestions.

On the other hand he managed to reconnect a few rounds later and started blaming WM and also us ( jimas and me) for his ban. His friends also did and though we told them to calm down, make a forum thread and have a talk about it they kept on behaving childish.

thats my input :p

I am positively sure that i didnt make sound that time, unfortunately i dont have the kill cam's video to show that to all of ya guys! He was behind the house on B side in district, and he was going other direction, last moment he turned his aim on the wall towards my side and w8 behind the wall like following something, while i was crouching long distance! But he indeed kept coming inside the server after being banned and being insulting to others! i had to ban him many many times to stop coming in!

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
I trust jimmys input cause i know from experience he is not ban trigger happy and only bans when something is very 100% obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)