Hello!
Was banned from your admin, i use lmg but not spraying
Sorry unban me!!! thx

Nick name SheFF or =VF=SheFF

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hi SheFF,

thanks for your post. I wasnt the one who banned you but i guess the admin who did so will answer quickly.

For our information:

- On which server did you get banned?
- What was the reason?
- What day/time did it happen?

Greetings,

the pandabear

uGa

BANNED
Reaction score
HC serv and Im pretty sure Jettygay banned him. Really annoying player

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
It was on HC and it was Ryu i think.

Im not 100% sure about the reason but you are being a pain in the ass almost everytime you play, you keep picking fights and trashtalk other people.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Admin: Ryu/Charme
Time: Tue, 18/02/14 (20:30)

SheFF

Reaction score
and ?
i say sorry
but I'm the kind of person that can be done

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i know i kicked him several times before banning him. he kept talking russian, that's for sure and if i remind well (it was like 2 weeks ago, not sure what happened precisely) he sprayed a whole lmg mag through walls. well u could have listenned a long time before i banned you, and i didn't banned for only one reason i m also sure bout that.

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
do you see the reason i wrote C mate? maybe we can have a clue what he did after talking russian

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Click the pic to view in a larger size, if you can't see the txt otherwise.

Reactions: Ryu

sound

Retired Member
Reaction score
i have best reasons for ban :D is it possible to see it all? :DDDDDD

Reactions: Marlboro

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
fuck off = he's laughing at me. like i said he talked russian a couple times i could remember that, then he came back once more and made trouble.

imo ban stays. this reason just means what i feel bout this dude.

up to you guys. let him come back and u go for another ban soon imo.

Reactions: sound

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
for your information sheff, when you are kicked one time, u have the reason. u come back and do the same. u got kicked again with the same reason. u come back once more and break another rule. if you are not able to come to a server and respect the rules, then i cannot help you more than ban your russian smart ass and say fuck off.

i m not gonna loose 1 h keep kicking a russian troublemaker

sound

Retired Member
Reaction score
support Ryu,stop giving them 2nd chance he was warned few times,dont listen, bye bye

Reactions: Ryu

uGa

BANNED
Reaction score
Sorry Jetty :) But u still gay :) Ryu he is russian. You know Russia is not a country is just state of mind. You ll never understand them. Only power can keep them proper behaving. But if you meet them they are mostly very friendly and open ppl. They never respect any rules. You know (or think you ll never understand ) 70 years of communism.

SheFF

Reaction score
OMG My English is not as good as yours, but Ryu stupid now enjoys the position for the Russian language I have not used (sometimes did when he wrote to the server come my compatriots and I explains that they can not write here) Since you're such principal administrators themselves, well then continuously use their native languages ​​at the meeting on the server with compatriots

Since you're so smart why then getting kicked me in the early rounds, when I did not kill anybody with a gun, and shot through the wall and not just to the side of the point A. It turns a ban for use of a machine gun???
You are incredibly stupid and he acknowledges that the rules are not for everyone!
Good luck

P.S. Uga you're a good man and admin
thx

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
SheFF said:
OMG My English is not as good as yours, but Ryu stupid now enjoys the position for the Russian language I have not used (sometimes did when he wrote to the server come my compatriots and I explains that they can not write here) Since you're such principal administrators themselves, well then continuously use their native languages ​​at the meeting on the server with compatriots

Since you're so smart why then getting kicked me in the early rounds, when I did not kill anybody with a gun, and shot through the wall and not just to the side of the point A. It turns a ban for use of a machine gun???
You are incredibly stupid and he acknowledges that the rules are not for everyone!
Good luck

thx
Nice attitude....

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
uGa said:
Sorry Jetty :) But u still gay :) Ryu he is russian. You know Russia is not a country is just state of mind. You ll never understand them. Only power can keep them proper behaving. But if you meet them they are mostly very friendly and open ppl. They never respect any rules. You know (or think you ll never understand ) 70 years of communism.
lol uga ur not talking to a clueless mofo. i love history and i know quite abit. but here is no real life, its gaming. so our purpose is only about it. we have a server and this server has rules. No matter where you are from, ur a pixel in this server, so u stick to the rules or ur out.

i know i m kicking/banning more russian than other countries, and history may have a part init, but every one of these player can chose to respect the rules, and before banning them i warn them about it.

chosing not to listen is a personal choice that leads to a ban in the end. no matter they are chinese, jew, russian, muslim or w/e

policy and religion has nothing to do with gaming, and i ll kick/ban all the mofos who think they are special enough to break the rules.

SheFF said:

Good luck

thx
the Russian language I have not used (sometimes did -> bullshit. ur talking russian like there is no admins, i ve kicked 6pat and you the same game. 6Pat came back and respected the rules, u not.

well then continuously use their native languages ​​at the meeting on the server with compatriots -> NO. you are in WM server you speak ENGLISH that's all.

Since you're so smart why then getting kicked me in the early rounds, when I did not kill anybody with a gun, and shot through the wall and not just to the side of the point A. It turns a ban for use of a machine gun??? -> do you mean u were kicked or ban? well google translator sometimes sucks. its total nonsense??!!

btw i did not ban you in the early rounds, i kicked you before, u came back twice before i banned you and u can use a light machine gun, if you don't spray with it. i d never ban you for only using it, and even for spraying once. but u were already kicked twice. so it was enough.

in the end i may be stupid to you, but well, i m not sure saying this in this forum could help.

i lose enough time with this dude, no more posts for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)