Ban? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

klemsi

Reaction score
I don't know who banned me, but it was not fair!

Short story: I was leading on Crossfire. ca. 6:6 --> ca. 12 rounds played and I did 5 plants. I said try fastplant like me to all every round and then some guy (I think it was the admin who kicked me...) camped with bomb at spawn after more than one minute was gone. I went to him and attacked with knife to animate for plant. Then he started running (me too) and then we got killed by RPG. Before we had a small verbal fight: he called me camper and that I should shut up, I called him noob (his stats was 1 kill 5 deaths and camping at spawn) Seconds after RPG killed us I got banned! No warning, nothing, admin didn't play with clantag...

I know I camp and play defensive but I think I do it good, I respect the rules and I want a statemant and name of admin who kicked me.
A unban would be fine but isn't needed if no reaction or wm clan doesn´t want. But I think it's necessary for WM how their admins work! If they don't hit, they kick! And they play anonym...

Weedy

Reaction score
Very bad attitude.

I want a statemant and name of admin who kicked me.

If you dont want to get unbanned I dont see why would you post anything here. Furthermore, just from your story the reasoning is clear - hacking and why would u need the name of admin, I have no idea. :huh:

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hey Klemsi!

First of all: The ban was permanent ban?(it obv was?)

I agree with you in that you will be unbanned if the thing really went like that.
Yes, you play the objective and respect the rules: that have been proofed many times.

And yes, that is unfair if he didin't even warn you.

The admin who banned you will answer 4 you in here, but have patient pls. If the admin won't be found in maybe couple of days: you will be unbanned!

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Who banned U? We had a bit fight sometime ago, but U are respectful to rules and for sure U dnt hack!
Can U tell us the nick the admin had when he banned U?
And ur guid as well so it will be easier to find U in the log

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Klemsi play at least 2 years at our server maybe every day...he is camper but he always folow objective and he respect rulles and he demand to respect him.
Give us your guid so we can unbann you...
We will wait our secret admin(agent) to see this and to explain this....I check it who bann you but i will close my mouth until he comes and explain :) he is gay :)
If he doesnt show up soon you will be unbanned beacuse you have my full trust and I know you very good.

Reactions: Ceeee

sound

Retired Member
Reaction score
i know this dude too,Camper biggest ever i think :p i didnt ban u but i m glad someoene do it ;) gl with unbann so i can ban u again later ;)

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
in swat it took 20 sec to check who banned :p Swat 4> COD 4 :D

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
I banned u for your atitude. Clearly u didnt tell the whole story. First of all, JUST who the fuck you think you are to tell u re gonna fast plant? I dont give a shit what u will do. 2nd, I hided in SPAWN zone ONly and ONLY because of an airstrike. 3rd, U call me a Camper idiot? U' re the biggest camper i've EVER seen. 4th, dont u fucking lie, i warned u not to call me that again, or else i would ban u lifetime. U did, so I banned.
And coming after that to this forum and giving me all that crap just made me be sure of the decision i made.

klemsi

Reaction score
LOL alexhorny! only lol!
i am a camper! true! and you camped with bomb! true!
in wich point i lie?
no warn, false nick, camped with bomb
and i dont talk crap and your stats was 1 kill 5 deaths and you couldnt live with it, that i kicked asses!

and in which poit i lied?
same did jetson to me... but he is man enough!

and i animated you to plant, okay! all call me camper and i ruled! and i was on way to win this map and than you sit in corner...
and if a admin warn me i respect! but a warn from a noob i cant respect and so it seamed to be! you understand? and i didnt even read a warn! and if there was one i coudnt get it because you wasnt on as admin! there was many idiots on the server and i dont think you was on maps before there always camped some idiot with bomb...

and now tell when i lied! and everyone knows that i play fair and with respect!

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I'm on Klemsis side in this 1.

Horny, give him a second chance. C'mon honey

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
ye but still you behavie cocky :D so if you count for unban you need to be nice boy

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
I'm with klemsi too. His playing style is annoyin that's TRUE but he respects rules and rages only when somedoby rages on him first.
He is correct guy, unban him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)