Anti recoil system don't work fine when a player is using a pepper gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlBandy

Reaction score
Hi!

Today I have been banned from World Mafia server :furious:. Before to be banned I receive a message about the recoil cheat. I thought that maybe is mistake and I continue playing, but after some minutes I have been banned.

I never used any cheat and nobody touch my computer (I don't have brothers or gamer wife), you can believe or not, but is good check the anti cheat system.

I think that the anti-cheat system don't work fine when a player use a pepper gun (Like me), because this weapon don't have recoil. As disvantage this weapon have a great random desviation (more than other weapon).

Check the anti-cheat system and if I am right please unban me. I want to continue play in you nice servers because there aren't a lot of cheaters like other servers. :p

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I was allwways against this mod cause all servers have big lags with mod. In a lot of case markiemod made mistake with no recoil case

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
I undertand that SMAC dont need to work good but i can say 1 thing to you guys:

I never cheat, never change nothing in ".ini" files. And i never had such a notification. I was never banned by SMAC so mebye it dont working so bad :p

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Me either DG but I know a lot of trustfull poeple who had this problem.

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i removed your ban. but from now on, u will be spectated! :p

ps.: i removed it, becoz i remember there was problem with pepperball vs SMAC!

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
DarthGhost said:
I never cheat, never change nothing in ".ini" files. And i never had such a notification. I was never banned by SMAC so mebye it dont working so bad :p
+1

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
SBSP said:
i removed your ban. but from now on, u will be spectated! :p

ps.: i removed it, becoz i remember there was problem with pepperball vs SMAC!

there was a problem but with old versions.

FiliX78

Reaction score
just disable SMAC and keep useful markmod.. smac always created problems

da

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i think SMAC is useful running or not
anyway i am not sure that every lags are caused by markiemod :p
my PC with 4xCP core AND 8GB RAM and GT8800 and 100Mb net has 15 - 35 in average and drops from 90 -> 5 -> 90 and does not take care if the server use MM or not or if my PCs has just been reinstalled or not

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
I like MM as and admin coz i see all notifications like teamnade teamtaze etc... But something making lags again. Im unable to play on our server. Yestedray i was playing on Delta server witch dont have Makrmod, Smac and F*****g COD and i got 35 ping and what is most important i heve 45 fps there. In our server i have 15-20 fps.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Maybe MUPS is also the reason lags ? In past all die rly easy on WM server now it remind me MYT server where you neeed baazooka or RPG to kill opponent

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
actually only krazy or markieboy can turn off these stuff. and i must agree with da as well, coz i have lags too, but my ping is avg 40 and my fps is avg 60-70. so there has to be something else, what made our server laggy.

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
is KF using the server capacities for his game downloads again? :p

FiliX78

Reaction score
atm.. 5 servers running on dedi.. 3 cod + 2 swat.. and we have 2.24 Gb Ram in use on a 8Gb total.. CPU is 22% but i will do a new benchmark tonight when most ppl plays

@Bob. u can setup swat server too, via WA or ingame contact me if u dont remeber commands.

@Silver. it happened only few times (and we got banned by provider) :p

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)