ALOHA YOU CHAMPS!

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hello all you Polarbears! This is me Pandabear ( no1 will actually care but hellyeah, here iam! )

Some people should've seen my nick trolling around on your CoD4 promod211 server the past few weeks but unless its offline or something/ got hacked ( i dunno) i just wanted to leave some hidden message after introducing myself ;D

So my real name is Alex, 22, and im living in Essen, Germany ( the western part ;D ).I've been playing CoD4 for 1 month now :< Uhm yeah, ive been stuck to Bf2 for 5 years before where ive collected around 40 Awards on ESL/TWL and Clanbase ( no offline events since iam not geeky enough ;D ). Furthermore i've been in management and administrative position trough a couple of eSports organisations yet.

HIDDEN MESSAGE JETTGAY MUST READ!!! Unless i havent seen one of you guys online @xfire yet ( i dont use it that much anymore ;D ), BUT PLEASE share/give me TS info of Wm! I dont want to miss playing with you guys just because your server got fucked up! Jetty, last but not least, here you go :

Gumias

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Welcome

Enjoy your stay in the forum and servers ;)

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hey welcome.

p.S. i ddn t what you read :)

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
yoyoyoyo gay! I'm given u details right now ehhehee

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
too long, and im too lazy to read it all! :)

anyway, welcome here pandabear! :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)