Ahoy!

LEFUUZ

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I am LEFUUZ, and I've been playing on your COD4-HC server for a few months now. Decided to apply just last week, because my name feels emtpy without a tag, and I still enjoy playing the odd clanmatch now and then.

I'm a 22 year old Norwegian guy. I used to play COD4 competativly, although on promod. I've been to a few tournaments around the world, and what I found was that when stuff gets too serious, the fun normally disappears. I enjoy playing COD4 because it's fun. So about two years ago I stopped playing competativly. I "changed my life around", and I now live with my girlfriend. This causes my game-time to be rather limited. At average, I can hope to get about 9 hours a week. This will only increase though, so who knows how many hours I might get in a few weeks! :)

Now, this might seem like a massive brag, but it really isn't. I find myself getting accused of hacking on a regular basis. I can only give you my word for it, and obviously link you to YT-clips that proves I am not full of it. I am not hacking, I have never hacked (my GUID is the same as it was when I first bought the game many many years ago), and I will never hack!

I am looking forward to getting to know you guys, if you have any questions, feel free to ask! :)

- LEFUUZ

Reactions: KrazyFire

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hello

Fuck sake 'bout time someone makes a good introduction.

I'm sorry I forgot your poll totally and now you're trial, gratz :D Invitation on xfire group & PM done.

Have fun!

I'm never called hacker, wish I'd get to know how it feels like ^_^

LEFUUZ

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch mate!

It feels great if you get called a hacker every now and then, but getting perm-banned from servers because people don't believe me isn't all that fun. :p

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
another scandinavian fella, too bad :p
hi and welcome here! I'm pretty sure I've seen u already on the server but i dnt recall u, sorry abt that ;)
gl for ur trial

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
nice introduction mate, enjoy ya time here, and cya ingame ;P

peace

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
Welcome and nice to see you here :)

damn

Reaction score
Hey hey, welcome and good luck on trial, we'll watch you closely ;)

LEFUUZ

Reaction score
Thank you! I am looking forward to you watching me closely! (WOOF) :D

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Oh god shut up Jetson or you'll sleep outside tonight.

Idrizi

Retired Member
Reaction score
Im well known hacker round here :p
Wellcome m8 and gl

uGa

BANNED
Reaction score
Hi Lef.Welcome here and have fun. Im going to Nordkapp next year on motobike wit crew visiting Cee gay on the way to check how strong is his head :). Post some pics of your sister pls... of course from shower.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)