Admin's code of conduct

Arphis

Retired Member
Reaction score
Can we make this Thread ( http://worldmafia.net/forum/topic/2069-all-admins-read-this/ ) readable to all member, so including mods.

We just recently had a discussion about how to behave before kicking. on TS and later i found out there is a whole section for admins, which i can access with my still fresh level 40.

Eventhough lvl 20's dont really need to worry on how to kick, since they lack the !k command, it woulld help them understand admins decisions and may also work as a guideline on how to warn and will prepare them to be admin since they will be familiar with the ruleset. Or maybe even adopt a code of conduct for them aswell ( maybe we have it in the forums, but damnit i cant find anything in here :: )

P.S.: Can someone ( im looking at u Alex) update this list http://worldmafia.net/forum/topic/3456-call-of-duty-memberlist/ :: )

Reactions: Punisher

Punisher

Reaction score
cant access matey but I like that about having a code of conduct makes us sound like professionals lol

Reactions: MMMCookiez

Magneset

Reaction score
Varlard laughs at your rules.
Varlard laughts at your code.
Varlard bans with no mercy.

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
tl;dr:
warn before kicking, kick / warn with an actual reason, dont fight with other players.

I dont really see the point of making it accessible for anyone lower than admin, members cant kick so they dont need a guideline on how to kick.
How to warn? Warn whenver someone breaks the rules, type !rules if you still are not familiar with them.

I will update the memberlist eventually.

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
mmh i m not a bot. So i admin like i feel it. Maybe this shocked a few, but i think i m appreciated as an admin and i don't overuse my rights.

So i don't feel like acting under any code of conduct.

RooT

Retired Member
Reaction score
i can say that i kicked pplo for 3xnades, tubes, lmg spray without warnings, i think some rules are sacred and a simple kick is not so serious even he can reconect after 1 min, its like a warning and it works better than a warning.

Magneset

Reaction score
The only rule that should be strongly enforced, is that every admin should visit the website VERY often. Im a bit tired of admins kicking or banning players and they hardly ever visit the forum. We either have to unban the person or write a PM to the admin and hope he reply. I thought that it was common knowledge when you got promoted that you should be very active on the forum.

BobZ!

Retired Member
Reaction score
I dont think powers are abused really. I do think people are kicked quite quickly sometimes if theyre new to the server or not familiar with the rules but that being said,straight kicks are good when people have been told once and not listened.
Activity on the forum should be a must for all.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)