A few suggestions :)

damn

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I do not know if you are open to suggestions or not, so I am going to go out on a limb here and try :)

It concerns the server rules. First of all, I see that some admins are more strict when it comes to rules like "English only", "No camp on attack team", "Play objective". I'd kindly suggest that you make it as strict as the "No GL, Martyrdom, Last Stand" rule because a lot of players tend to camp out on spawn until there's 15 seconds left then they run as if they could do anything. And this is happening constantly everytime I am on, and I bet all the other time as well.
Today for example I was playing for quite a long time and managed to see how people react when an admin is online or not. They were speaking in Polish and whatnot, then when the admin was on they said they are sorry and it will not happen again -> When the admin left it went back to the same thing. Not to mention that today two Germans were on with Nazi comments. The same goes for camp on attack team and playing the objective.
I guess for these kind of rules not much can be done, but I have some suggestions for the other rules.

AFK PLAYERS

I suggest as I have seen in CoD2, so I guess it is possible here as well, that a player is automatically either kicked from the server after 15-30 seconds of not moving, or kicked to the spectators. And even spectators should be kicked after like 5 or 10 minutes because your server is extremely populated, and there are people waiting to get on all of the time. I come in the morning, the server is full, mid-day -> server full, in the evening the same, and during the night sometimes as well.

GRENADE LAUNCHER, LAST STAND, MARTYRDOM

I have seen this on some other servers as well, but I do not know how hard it is to set it up. The admins are not always online, and during that time some people like to use this in their own advantage. Anyway, the thing is that the player is auto-kicked as soon as he uses one of the forbidden perks. This would solve a lot of problems without half the server rage-quitting.

INGAME COMMANDS

Okay this is just an offtopic suggestion that maybe you would be interested in. I am sure everyone knows them if they have played on some other servers. Some typical ones are:

- !stats or !xlrstats (displays your stats)
- !nextmap (shows next map)
- !time (shows time)
- !cmdlist (shows all the available commands)
- !rules (shows the rules

Reactions: KrazyFire

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I'm too lazy to read all now from phone so I will tell you my opinions tomorrow!

Thank you very much for suggesting things! :)

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
!whatsthetime
!whatshouldieatforlunchtomorrow

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Wahahah! Milady! Don't give so bad picture of yourself right away ;)

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Thx for ur opinion, it is good to see even from the "guest side"! We will keep this in mind (and on forum) and, who knows, maybe we will follow some of ur lines :)

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ty damn for your suggestions.

I think that some of them are really good ones.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Agreed:

There should be an autokicker what kicks you automaticly after 2 min. idle. + the kicker would be awesome when forbidden perks are used :D

But while we don't have it atleast: It's ok to be at spec when the server is NOT full ofc :)
The command thingy would just be: !rules & !nextmap. No need for other commands :p

damn

Reaction score
Hehe thanks :) Yeh I agree with you Cee, the main "issues" would be already solved with autokick for afk and forbidden perks, and those two commands are more than enough, others are just for fun :p

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
I dnt like the skipmap task, ofc of there are some maps which I really hate, but I won't ipose myself on our rotation, itbwill end will ppl voting to skip 40% of maps or just smiling the maps in which they are doing bad

damn

Reaction score
@JetsonRay Hey I think you misunderstood :) That command is not to skip map, it's a command that tells people which map is next :) So there would be no skipping of maps (I don't agree with that either), it's only a piece of information for those who aren't regular players and don't know the map rotation :p

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I dnt like the skipmap task, ofc of there are some maps which I really hate, but I won't ipose myself on our rotation, itbwill end will ppl voting to skip 40% of maps or just smiling the maps in which they are doing bad

JR YOU DUMB RAT! :D

The command is for INFO about the map what will be next! :p

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
god damn..

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hehehe my bad then!
Bobby if U just learned how to read 2 weeks ago dnt even open those super topics :D

Weedy

Reaction score
Boring, I already suggested recruiting an FBI inspector for the team, apparently they don't work online and generally too expensive.
One suggestion for u, don't post any messages on SMS forums that are longer than 2-3 words, coz average iq lvl here is 50. For instance nOone has read this message.
P.S. Hc is gay :eek:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)