Yo

Weedy

Reaction score
Well Russia will obviously win the Euro
Now coming to the most important topic... SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE is a shit movie. Do not watch it
Instead:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxKfC77XAp8

Now being serious. I thought we were thinking of coming up with a leader to our promod section, who in fact was sound? I was just wondering if there is going to be a voting process or something? Also since sound is a candidate should I make him a leader on our esl page?

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I don't even watch that shiet football, but... I hope FRANCE wins dat.

Slumdog millionaire = total piece of a shit. agreed

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sound isn't a candidate, only person that I'd personally consider promoting to leader would be Jakob. We promoted Panda to admin (since you were complaining about hackers). I already said the person that wants to be trainer to PM me (for like 20th time).

Regarding ESL you should promote whoever is gonna take over training.

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Have to ask kf about that :) he takes care of srvs

Weedy

Reaction score
Alright I see but.. I dont wanna hurry or push things forwards neither I want to sound rude but I am just pointing out that the problem in our section is still there )
So if Jakob is the candidate then is there some sort of thread or poll that is going to happen? We really do need a leader or something like that

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
you need a trainer and I'm not gonna force somebody to take that role unless he wants to.. so

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)