Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
SBSP said:
im too tired, so i wont play today! :D but tomorrow ill own noobs collection(=team 1 without Kaja) xD

Awww bobby :D :kiss3: I'll try not to kill you too. Match starts at 19gmt yes which is 20cet, kf said maps will be picked when we gather up in the srv.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
yea.. im at work!$&%$%& i leave at 19:0ccet if da sets up and u guys organise ur self untill i come would be great

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sorry for two vip kills :D I almost made four ahaha, but luckily I didn't aim at head. First kill vip moved in my fire when swat was at door and second kill I shot in swat infront of vip but my bullet (from handgun) went through swat+vip lolol. Kiki kept tking me I bet menc told him to :D it was nice but next time we should start on time! gg all.

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Bean said:
Sorry for two vip kills :D

Np :D

Bean said:
it was nice but next time we should start on time! gg all.

I agree :nod:. It wasnt a match but still fun! Ahhh and some ppl should buy a microphone or buy a new one :4:

FiliX78

Reaction score
SabbatH said:
Ahhh and some ppl should buy a microphone or buy a new one :4:

or try to enable the mic on laptop.. grrr.. i tried but noob xp dont make it work..

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
any results? btw, it was rly fun, and we(virus, filix, kami, kfc, cloose, and diabolik) made a "only tazer" match (with TS) after that, and that was really cool! xD i hope we can repeat it today(after 20:30 GMT)

FiliX78

Reaction score
SBSP said:
any results? btw, it was rly fun, and we(virus, filix, kami, kfc, cloose, and diabolik) made a "only tazer" match (with TS) after that, and that was really cool! xD i hope we can repeat it today(after 20:30 GMT)

yeahhh.. good idea.. we can still use my server for keep WM as original.. :D

btw.. i'm ready to own SBSP again :D

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
only tazer...I can try but first I need to lose weight :preggers:

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
no u dont need to easier to taze when ur fat more index cause i suck in taze but when i got bob in training was funny :D

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
KrazyFire said:
...] when i got bob in training was funny :D

this didnt happen! xD u mix me with somebody..with urself, coz as i remember, u was owned by everybody! xD

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
no i owned u cause ur team was stupid and tazed 2 guys of my team and made a wall so no one could get passed :D

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
filix78 said:
yeahhh.. good idea.. we can still use my server for keep WM as original.. :D

btw.. i'm ready to own SBSP again :D

SBSP said:

ok i tell what we did last night.

team A Filix + SBSP= Noobs , they suck,
team B ViRuS + Kamikaze = Pro , they won

while we were arresting bob and filix they forced themself spectate muhahahahahhaha

and Kf u sucked last night too.

lets do it again this night

FiliX78

Reaction score
i try to prepare a server with only tazers and no damage in a record time.. here now 18.00 server ready at 21.00.. I'm the beeeesssssssttttt ahaha

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
ill be there i hope basketball training ^^ then time to own in swat again and maybe comeback to WM :D 2nite after my performance in my exams i recieved 2day i think i will be able to play again Maths-97%-i know wtf :D Telecommunications-86% bah damn close for 90 and Graphics-92%(Easy Drawing 3D Shapes and Using Photoshop/Autocad

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
THIS WILL BE FUN AGAIN! fil go and buy a micro! xD

ill work until 20 GMT and need a half hour to arrive at home.. so im able to play from 20:45(need 15 minutes to relax :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)