WM Horny

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Ladies and gentleman, distinguished guests, WM Horny is back after a looong break. Gladly I wasn't kicked out of the clan, and therefore was allowed to wear the proudest clan tag i've seen around for the past 5 years, that is |WM|, ofc it comes along with the brightest player in cod history, Horny:D.
I just been banned for 60minutes by a member who didnt know who i was. Misunderstandings aside, I really missed you guys, as I know some of you did also. The reasons that kept me away from this clan and cod are tough, but they are very similar to the portuguese social and economic status quo for the past 9 months. Translating, they stand in between fucked and fucked. For more precise information, contact WM HORNY through xf!

XOXO
Horny

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Good to have u back matee! :) we missed u lot..i did come back too about 2-3weeks ago and casper too and bodhi we getting out Legends back again xD

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
welcome back, hope the jail wasnt that bad :)

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Sorry, it was my ban, i won't lift it and i hope no one else would is well cause this guy tag steal all time.

Ass licking WM just to get tag is not the way to go mate.

Jk jk, welcome back noob :D

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
some fish suicided cos of your long inactivity.

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Unban, ban Charfire instead. And Sabbath. And Casper. And shutdown the goddamn SWAT servers, dammit.

WB Horns.

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Thank you all again;) and beany, I heard some kitty was hacking and got banned, from what I remember u were our kitty;)

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Welcome back m8,I already speak with you via xf

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ye, the old squad idd. :D

Euska you naab, quit that FIFA Manager shit and play with us!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)