WM|Goku ~ 1v5 10HP AWP Ace Clutch

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Let's check this out. I was curious about your mouse moving style.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Im very noob in cs:go. But it looks like some spectator recorded you? it seems he was reporting enemy positions to you on TS ^^

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Xavii said:
Im very noob in cs:go. But it looks like some spectator recorded you? it seems he was reporting enemy positions to you on TS ^^
This doesn't work in GOTV.
If someone watches your game, it's delayed by about 2 minutes.
Also after you finish a game you can download the GOTV of it and watch the game from other's perspective.
This existed before CSGO.

Very nice ace-clutch, nevertheless CT are stupid that they attacked you instead of defending the bomb.
Learn from their mistakes ;)

Btw, submit to Sparkles https://www.youtube.com/user/SparklesProduction/
He'll be happy to post it in one of his montages.

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
They weren't even bad shots. Nice clip man, well played :)

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
nice shooting mate. I like how you killed everyone from the same position in T spawn yet the last two guys still had no idea where you were :D

Goku

Admin
Reaction score
Thx guys, hard to believe that 1 of them was a DMG lol!

Bane

Admin
Reaction score
#Justsilverthings ahahha

Nice shots :D

Sound is really wierd too me i dunno why, it sounds much different when i play it :p

Reactions: Bane

KeYeS

Deleted Account
Xavii said:

All ranked matches get recorded and you can watch them again lateron.. thats what he did... he was probably wanking 3 times to that clip but hey whatever floats his boat i guess :D

Reactions: KeYeS

SkandalisT

Reaction score
You are talking about wanking to own clips like it's something bad. What else I have to do with all my stuffs in xfire?

Goku

Admin
Reaction score
Bane said:
#Justsilverthings ahahha

Nice shots :D

Sound is really wierd too me i dunno why, it sounds much different when i play it :p
It doesn't sound that way for me in game, I think its a problem with nVidia Shadow Play.

PS: Stop liking your own comments

Reactions: Xavii

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Kiehs said:
All ranked matches get recorded and you can watch them again lateron.. thats what he did... he was probably wanking 3 times to that clip but hey whatever floats his boat i guess :D
interesting. where can I watch such games? for example, if I wanted to watch ranked games from Krazyfire. Or I can only watch my own games?

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Xavii said:
interesting. where can I watch such games? for example, if I wanted to watch ranked games from Krazyfire. Or I can only watch my own games?
You can only watch him live, unless you played with him, you can run your demo and watch it from his perspective.

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Xavii said:
Trust me, you wouldn't want to anyway. :D

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Xavii said:
You can't watch it since they delete noob games.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)