Why Im rejected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uGa

BANNED
Reaction score
Message from Cee:
"Your application has been rejected.

If you still wish to try to join in WM, keep being active on the server and interact here in forum.

Reapply then after couple of weeks."
Thx for explaining reason.

Magneset

Reaction score
As far as i know you got rejected because your rude behaviour on the pub server. If you want to get a chance in here you really need to improve the way you treat players. And of course stop telling everyone that they hack because they are better than you.

uGa

BANNED
Reaction score
"And of course stop telling everyone that they hack because they are better than you" Never said that !!!!!! Never!!!!!!!! I never said that someone hax coz of playing better than me. Never !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Im sure of this.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
We rejected ppl for much less than that. Our trials are ppl we already know quite good, who we trust. How to become one of em? play regularly on our servers, respect rules and players, be polite, visit forum, try to make a friendship relation with some of our members. That the way U can apply to be a WM.
Personally I've been playing on WM servers for 8 months before I applied, all active members knew me already, and some of em even told me to apply!

Weedy

Reaction score

Undecided

Reaction score
lol they reject him because hes polish? bastards

btw who wrote this? ''[background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]If you still wish to try to join in WM'' super fail english[/background]

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I wrote it :)

Anyways I think he understands what I meant :D

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
lol they reject him because hes polish? bastards

btw who wrote this? ''[background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]If you still wish to try to join in WM'' super fail english[/background]

lol, they have rejeced him, just because he's polish?

btw. who had written this: "..."

Yup, compering to your english, its totaly fail......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)