why I got banned ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious

Deleted Account
Hey,

I'm really curious to know why I got banned! I'm 99% sure I was banned frim |WM|Ash

Honestly I haven't dont anything at server and sudenly I got banned you can ask SBPB he was there.

Some months ago(my 1st atemnt to play at 1.1) when Ash was WM recuiter team tazed me and I argue with him. I also tazed him and thank god ESA member was there. I thought he would ban him but instead he banned me, it was easyer for him to ban an unkown player than a WM recuiter. (we were at ESA server if you havent noticed so far)

I went to ESA forum and I explained they ofcurse unbanned me. I think now I got banned from Ash becouse he just don't like me and I don't really see the reason I havent dont anything to him or coused trouble.

Regards
4life

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
Ash can't ban, he do not have admin pass...so sbsp could have banned you.

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yes, Ash is not an admin...maybe you were banned by SMAC program(?). You must wait for more details.

Notorious

Deleted Account
Why should have SMAC banned me for ?

I didn't tk team taze, nade etc...

And ofcurse not cheated I'm noob :)

FiliX78

Reaction score
ok ok.. i saw when he was banned..

it was SMAC that banned him for no recoil.. after few second it banned kamikaze also..

SMAC is an server-sided anticheat made by our member MarkieBoy, and the norecoil feature is in beta testing now..
so i think it banned u for mistake.. I think ur ban will be removed in few time..

try tomorrow and btw stay in contact in forum for more details.
Cya on server.

PS.
Ash is a nice guy, he isn't an Admin, and he dont be a recruiter.. (Bean and WW is)

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
dont worry man Filix was banned for same reason about 1000 times. :)

Notorious

Deleted Account
No recoil....haha thats an honor for me btw, getting banned from a server for using such a cheat while you don't its really good for you but bad for the reputation if they beleave you really cheat.

Anyway I hope we wont have any problems in the future and you beleave that I don't cheat ofcurse

- I never said that ash is not a bad guy, I'm looking forward getting his X-Fire and solve everything there. I think all will work out fine :)

Carlzone

Retired Member
Reaction score
I was banned too, apparently for no recoil, as if I needed to cheat... pfff :)

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
and filiX is banned for beaing GAY too.

Notorious

Deleted Account
So I guess I'm unbanned right ?

Is it necesary to use UAC? I mean it couses lags for me a lot my PC is already too slow and old I hardly can play swat4, thank god I got a good conection.

I can surely use UAC if there is a problem I have nothing to hide but it would make my life much easyer not to use it.

Cheers

FiliX78

Reaction score
i think ur ban is removed.. UAC is needed for matches only, but if u wanna use it'b better when someone calls u cheater during game ;-)

Notorious

Deleted Account
Really?? I saw him with tag |wm| as not |WM| and I assumed it's recuiting tag. Also now I'm a recuiter righ?? Is there something I have to do ? use a recuiting tag or something ?

Things are different in 1.0

WhiteWolf

Retired Member
Reaction score
new recruits wear a small tag (|wm|)in their trail time, all members have a big one (|WM|)

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
4life said:
Really?? I saw him with tag |wm| as not |WM| and I assumed it's recuiting tag. Also now I'm a recuiter righ?? Is there something I have to do ? use a recuiting tag or something ?

Things are different in 1.0

recruit and recruiter is different thing. Recruit is a person that is recruited..which means that you're a new member/new trial. Recruiter is a person that recruits people..looks for people that are good and asks them if they want trial etc. :tongue1:

also you need to play more on our srv if you want trial, atm you only played around 2 hours

Notorious

Deleted Account
True I'm new the possibilites are not to get accepted. I know what is the diference between a recuiter and a recuit sorry I made mistake on the post before sorry if I confused you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)