"whiner"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penis

Reaction score
So for some reason, I am considered gay on the server.

Lmfao, maybe my nick has something to do with it or the fact that I consider nothing being wrong with the gay people, but anyway I got kicked for it. Admin had enough of my "gay shit", which apparently equals with the fact that I like to reply to the questions of other people regarding my own or their sexuality.

Basically, server was being spammed with stuff like "Yeah youd like that faggot" by the same user, and I just asked whats wrong with being a faggot. I got kicked for writing in the chat and replying to other people. I got insulted, and I just replied back, and I get kicked. Apparently the reason of the kick was that I "wrote in the chat", whereas atleast 5 people were spamming macro's in the chat but not a single person from them got kicked. Contradict much?

Well I came back, thought of being actually quiet this time. Instead, I get asked the same questions again and I decided to answer. Then I get banned for being a "whiner".

Not at a single point did I whine, I'm really disappointed in the work of this admin, whereas I found your server being really enjoyable otherwise. All the other admins so far have been really cool, but apparently there's always one with sand in his ass in every team.

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Is this a joke or not ?

swat4 server or cod4 server ?

Do you use this nickname also in game ? Do you think anyone will treat you seriously with such a nick ?

Penis

Reaction score
Is this a joke or not ?

swat4 server or cod4 server ?

Do you use this nickname also in game ? Do you think anyone will treat you seriously with such a nick ?

No. Cod4, the nick is the same one in-game and it's a joke when I couldn't think of any better. I've seen even retardier nicks so yeah I kindof expect equal treat.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
lol man! hahahahahahahahahaha
I'm the admin in question!
as u see I'm gay of the year here so i dnt have any problems with gay ;)
i temp banend u coz u start complaining abt evrything that came around!
i waited a lot b4 getting into the discussion and by the way everybody has binds and spams the chat box ;)
if u dnt like it well go play on a ps3 or nintendo there u won't find any spammers :p
u were the first to insults the others and u weren't enough clever to recognize that the whole server was laughing at u and u raged more and more, more than all if u had stop whining people will have stop "hurting" u with their spams binds ;)
this thread makes no sense at all dude.
in the end i temp banned u coz i was so done with ur blaming all the time and the fact u can't understand when it is right to shut up.
and in the time u have spent writing this pointless topic the ban time has alreardy gone over :p

Penis

Reaction score
lol man! hahahahahahahahahaha
I'm the admin in question!
as u see I'm gay of the year here so i dnt have any problems with gay ;)
i temp banend u coz u start complaining abt evrything that came around!
i waited a lot b4 getting into the discussion and by the way everybody has binds and spams the chat box ;)
if u dnt like it well go play on a ps3 or nintendo there u won't find any spammers :p
u were the first to insults the others and u weren't enough clever to recognize that the whole server was laughing at u and u raged more and more, more than all if u had stop whining people will have stop "hurting" u with their spams binds ;)
this thread makes no sense at all dude.
in the end i temp banned u coz i was so done with ur blaming all the time and the fact u can't understand when it is right to shut up.
and in the time u have spent writing this pointless topic the ban time has alreardy gone over :p
I complained about everything that came around? Yes I ofc complained about the unnecessary kick, nothing else really. As for the insults, no, not really. I was merely replying to their statement. Don't know what your concept of rage is, but it seems what we think of what is raging differs much. I'm just writing in the chat for my own amusement, and counter-trolling the idiots that keep macroing and/or insulting/verbally "owning" me.

If you want you can buy me a ps3 or nintendo so I can go play those.

What is the right time to shut up? I mean you yourself said that "spamming is not disallowed", so what do you care what do I write in the chat?

Yes of course the ban will be over in 21 minutes, I just think it's unnecessary to wait this long for such a ridicolous reason. I feel like you are being most unwelcoming towards players who actually take the whole fun out of the game.

Meh, hope you had good laughs at least. I nearly died of my laughter after pwning every single soul verbally lmfao

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
hahaha....
i kicked u coz u were going heavy on em and u didn't respect my warnings, they did nothing more than calling u a sinner and trust me u were the one who got counter-trolled ;)
u reacted in bad way, i kicked ya wishing that in this way ud shut up and stop provoking them, but u kept on so i temp banned ya.
i hate saying the same thing 100 times, it really pisses me off when people dnt listen to me and if I'm in a powerful position (like having the admin rights on a server) i use em to make people behave properly, first softly (like kick) then heavier (which means temp ban).
hope that next time i see ya on the server u won't start this again, hope u finally understood my reason and hope u won't make me any more troubles.
cheers

Penis

Reaction score
hahaha....
i kicked u coz u were going heavy on em and u didn't respect my warnings, they did nothing more than calling u a sinner and trust me u were the one who got counter-trolled ;)
u reacted in bad way, i kicked ya wishing that in this way ud shut up and stop provoking them, but u kept on so i temp banned ya.
i hate saying the same thing 100 times, it really pisses me off when people dnt listen to me and if I'm in a powerful position (like having the admin rights on a server) i use em to make people behave properly, first softly (like kick) then heavier (which means temp ban).
hope that next time i see ya on the server u won't start this again, hope u finally understood my reason and hope u won't make me any more troubles.
cheers
Yes well I have no counter-troll for a ban, I admit I lost there.

Hope you some day learn what the admin rights are for.
G'day

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
im to lazy to read this and you guys are rly borred :p

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ok, "problem" solved. Thread closed.

Enjoy the game and behave properly...if not find other server ! Thats just advice, because in the end of the day you can do the FUCK you wanna do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)