wh kiddie

LeninsHirn

Reaction score
hello there,

this morning we had a wh on ur Server. wh was obvious, he didnt hide it, agreed on by all the regular Players on the server, i didnt make a demo.sorry.

and btw tx for the nice Server and community.

Name: killer (and something)

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Guid is clean, we cant ban him just because 4 people on the server thinks he uses wh. Sorry, we will keep a close eye on him though thanks for the repot.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hey lenins! We need an evidence unfortunatly, next time a demo will do the work! Thx for the care U show to our servers!

LeninsHirn

Reaction score
tx for ur replies.
well i have been admin as well on respected servers so i dont accuse randomly, and wouldnt have made the effort to sign up, upload the pic and post here if it was questionable, but i understand as u cant take my word (or that of the others from that Screen) for granted.

Demos take to much time 4 my taste, did them as admin only to discuss not 100%clear hackers with the clans, so nevermind. ;)

RooT

Retired Member
Reaction score
hey lennis!
thanks very much, i trust in you but unfortunately we need provees , i know you from 6 years ago if you thinks someone is hackin, at 99% he is a cheater . salutes mate.

Reactions: LeninsHirn

LeninsHirn

Reaction score
hi companero root,

tx for your trust! :) and yes, fine to Play with u on your Server after all those years of postal Service!^^

cheers! Lenin

RooT said:
hey lennis!
thanks very much, i trust in you but unfortunately we need provees , i know you from 6 years ago if you thinks someone is hackin, at 99% he is a cheater . salutes mate.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)