Watchdogs?!

Midas

Reaction score
Was just announced a while ago, seems pretty promising to me, unfortunately its for PS3 only. :(
Maybe they make a pc version later on? :D Even thought of buying a PS3 for this :eek:

1st gameplay on E3 ( tells more than the trailer in my opinion)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwm46hiFNBQ

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hard to tell are they gonna make a pc version of that but maybe... depends on how much it sells :)

nagi

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i remeber i was reading about this one ... :)

actualy, the gameplay footage was recorded and played on pc ;) It have to be released on next gen childgarden consoles. Ps3 out.

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
i want that phone :D

btw. game looks great. I got ps3 so i think i will check it in future.

Midas

Reaction score
I think of buying one, doesnt cost that much anymore, + there are a bunch of good games for it such as Red dead redemption or little big planet :D

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
i bought PS3 especialy for gran turismo 5. And i played many good games which is better on PS3 than on PC like GTA4 or MGS4(which is only on PS3) or Killzone series. Now pricez on PS3 is not so big. For example if you wanna buy Blue-ray player you need to give same money as for PS3, and in PS3 you also have internet and great game platform of course. Red dead redemption is great game ( i played it once and im waiting for platinum version, than I will buy it)

Reactions: pilleman182

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Ps3 is still a step above the other consoles, Xbox 360 breaks down so ofthen! Dunno abt the game, haven't watched the trailer :p but dude buy a ps3 just for it, is this kind of choices that make us the men we are :p

Midas

Reaction score
Ps3 is still a step above the other consoles, Xbox 360 breaks down so ofthen! Dunno abt the game, haven't watched the trailer :p but dude buy a ps3 just for it, is this kind of choices that make us the men we are :p

Hahah, true!! I started playing on a Gamecube, then the pc i had wasnt good enough for gaming, for movies, or media ok, bug so i bought and build my own pc, mostly for CoD4. :p

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)