watch my s!ck bf2 skills ;D

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
u guys should watch my yt videos tbh for any ESL only videos you would have to search 4 my name though unless i just got the TROLLvideos on my channel:p

anyways,
first try with editing

youtube.com/watch?v=BCwpSM2H52g&list=UUyv2xofFRtrY3YEbUYjaaHA&index=13&feature=plcp[/media]

second one was also pretty gay. starting doing this 1 week later. each took like 1 hour fraps and also 1 hour editing :D can you see this ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dt9e4f_K9EE&list=UUyv2xofFRtrY3YEbUYjaaHA&index=12&feature=plcp[/media]

third one i made for our 2k9 "Bf2 Bundesliga" ( yes, same name for an ESL league as fo the german soccre league :p) - team, which sadly folded after 5 wins due to the league being inactive moreover and we wanted to focus on Clanbase. the fragmovie never got released
youtube.com/watch?v=N84eiZLqvrs&list=UUyv2xofFRtrY3YEbUYjaaHA&index=11&feature=plcp[/media]

next 3 are just about some wicked frags on bf2 gathers lol

youtube.com/watch?v=4xkePOOIn9U&list=UUyv2xofFRtrY3YEbUYjaaHA&index=10&feature=plcp[/media]

youtube.com/watch?v=Xnn0NfUMxFg&list=UUyv2xofFRtrY3YEbUYjaaHA&index=9&feature=plcp[/media]

youtube.com/watch?v=hUZewA-ewvY&list=UUyv2xofFRtrY3YEbUYjaaHA&index=8&feature=plcp[/media]

my last ESL ladder match ever .was on the 2v2 league. we signed up to beat Raptor.Gaming unless theyve had a 95-0-0 killstreak .was a fucking awesomely played match tbh. we raped them

youtube.com/watch?v=eVuQNFfI48k&list=UUyv2xofFRtrY3YEbUYjaaHA&index=7&feature=plcp[/media]

next 2 are public . 1 short frag clip one "fragmovie" . rate yourself!

youtube.com/watch?v=XaWsVh--tfA&list=UUyv2xofFRtrY3YEbUYjaaHA&index=6&feature=plcp[/media]

youtube.com/watch?v=7U_CuB-iZSM&list=UUyv2xofFRtrY3YEbUYjaaHA&index=5&feature=plcp[/media]

Black Ops era then ;D my first cod lol. after installing it 4 months after release, i got told to play barebones only until promod was goign to be released. well, give it a try!
youtube.com/watch?v=yrVsmifblgw&list=UUyv2xofFRtrY3YEbUYjaaHA&index=4&feature=plcp[/media]

then was promod, last but not least!:'D

youtube.com/watch?v=Avq7jJBYL_g&list=UUyv2xofFRtrY3YEbUYjaaHA&index=2&feature=plcp[/media]

youtube.com/watch?v=4tIAFZiMZuY&list=UUyv2xofFRtrY3YEbUYjaaHA&index=1&feature=plcp[/media]

why would i open such a gay thread? well, i just found the clip i made from my "nearly" last bf2 gather . the only frag i recorded and im uploading it aat the moment . i will post that frag clip later on as a comment. so be patient! :'D

btw add: www. :'D

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
IM FUCKING AWESOME FOR FUCK SAKE :'D why dont you just start watchging them movies and join my ESL fanclubs instead of blaming me :'D

TY jetson

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
no I'm not! I've found them boring :p
view from 3rd person sucks

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)